Senior Product Manager, Core Experiences Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Product Manager, Core Experiences to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
The communications squad is responsible for building world class tools to enable organizations to collaborate and push work forward across all stages of the design process, both on and off the platform. This team drives innovation for products areas like commenting, notifications, and integrations. The products we work on are central to driving user engagement for the business, especially for non-designer personas - PMs, engineers, and executive stakeholders. In this role, you will be empowered to identify the right problems to solve and figure out solutions to those problems that our customers love and that drive the business forward. The innovation that your team brings to market will have a measurable impact on the growth and success of the InVision platform.
What you’ll do:
- Drive the product vision and strategy for how our users communicate across all stages of the design process, both on and off the platform - continually refine the direction by combining qualitative user feedback and insights from data
- Prioritize a product scope that balances building strong foundations for future development, solving the most meaningful customer problems, and getting solutions into users’ hands as quickly as possible
- Proactively gain alignment from company leaders and stakeholders and engage with partners in data science, support, sales, and marketing to communicate product plans and support go-to-market initiatives
- Define, measure, and improve key metrics for the communications products that translate to the growth and success of our enterprise business
- Set and maintain a high bar of quality for your team’s product
- Motivate your team to do the best work of their careers by building a culture centered around achieving impact, mutual accountability, user empathy, inclusivity, and work-life balance
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management with a consistent record of taking new products to market and driving major impact. You thrive in chaos and are comfortable leading a team through ambiguity
- Ability to think deeply about product design decisions and an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces
- Demonstrated capability to form strong partnerships with design, engineering, and cross-functional partners as well as influence executive stakeholders
- Data-driven and user-centered approach to product development and growth - you have deep experience with user research and modern product discovery techniques with the ability to integrate findings into your work
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, use sound judgement to assess risks and then distill complex information into easy-to-understand concepts
- Drive to get stuff done and keep shipping, but with a collaborative approach. You understand that we don’t win unless the team wins and you leave ego out of it
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/2442038