Senior Product Designer Worldwide
InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Senior Product Designer to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
As a Senior Product Designer within our DSM design team, you will play an important role in driving and executing on our efforts to build a platform of tools that make the creation, distribution, governance, and use of a design system seamless and efficient.
If you have a passion for product design, experience designing and shipping products, an aptitude to work in a collaborative environment, and can demonstrate empathy and strong advocacy for our users, while balancing the vision and constraints of engineering, then this might be the role for you!
What you’ll do:
- Shape the next generation of design system solutions
- Solve countless product design challenges on diverse projects driven by interdisciplinary teams
- Push boundaries and break the product’s status quo to get us to the ideal future state
- Drive innovation, explore novel technologies and elevate the product experience internally and externally
- Work closely with designers, product managers, engineering and leadership in a highly collaborative environment
- Learn from a diverse international team. Find mentors and get support on your professional growth
- Make a real unique impact on the lives of millions of people, take on full ownership of the product experience and contribute to our design philosophy
What you’ll bring:
- A minimum of 5+ years of industry experience in product design with a proven track record of success
- Ability to design projects across the entire product lifecycle and multiple product launches
- Ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process across different client platforms
- A deep understanding of customer problems to create elegant but practical solutions
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies and lo-fi & high-fi prototyping skills
- Initiative to identify problems and act on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Strong written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines to drive change into products
- Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/3040944