Senior Product Designer, Firefox Growth and Experimentation Remote US, Remote Canada
The Firefox UX team works on products and services that keep the Internet open and accessible for all. We, Mozilla, a corporation fully owned by a non-profit are focused on a mission to advance a healthy internet. We put people first in everything we do.
As a Senior Product Designer strong in visual design, you will collaborate with product managers, engineers, researchers and other designers. Together you will optimize product experiences that drive revenue and improve retention. You will ensure those experiences integrate Firefox’s brand identity and that visual design improvements feed back into our visual design language.
You’ll advocate for a good user experience as part of a fully remote team that values experimentation, iteration, and a willingness to take risks! You will have excellent opportunities to grow as a product designer as the design problems we solve are complex and global.
In this role, you are also responsible for:
- Turning conceptual ideas into realistic product designs that address strategic and tactical goals, and help drive product discussions
- Delivering production-ready specs and following the work through implementation, release, and post-release to measure success and learn with your cross-functional team
- Being an active UX team member by proposing new ideas, sharing your work early and often, and giving constructive feedback to ensure a cohesive design language
- Running evaluative usability tests of design prototypes and using existing Firefox research and data to surface insights that help solve business and user problems
- Advocating for and incorporating best practices for inclusive design
We are seeking a team member who:
- Has a portfolio that demonstrates a firm grasp of visual design principles, the ability to solve user problems and create design deliverables for product development
- Has at least 2 to 3 years of experience in agile product development and UI design across desktop and mobile form factors
- Can manage competing priorities and act on decisions in the face of ambiguity
- Experience designing for BIPOC communities is a huge plus
A degree in design is not required. If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications above we still encourage you to apply!
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/mozilla/jobs/3294872