Senior Product Consultant Worldwide
InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Senior Product Consultant who are the highest level experts of design process and design systems at InVision. They use this expertise to guide customers along their design maturity journey and conduct various consulting services that will ultimately help each customer up-level their design maturity both from a design and development standpoint. They know how customers can best leverage the full InVision product suite from DSM (Design System Manager), our core enterprise collaboration platform tools ( prototyping, Freehand, Craft, etc), and design-to-development workflow tools like Inspect and Specs.
Their primary role is to serve as a consultant, working with key Enterprise customers through the process of architecting, planning, and building the foundation for their digital product design process using InVision’s product suite. Additionally, this role will be critical for developing internal team processes and practices to help scale our team’s impact to the business.
About the Team:
What you’ll do:
- Front-end development skills, preferably being part of a high-functioning and modern software development team, building and deploying code at scale
- Know how to break down complex scopes-of-work into manageable tasks that enables other team members to collaborate on
- Extremely organized and able to coordinate and execute your own client engagements, including scoping projects by gaining deep understanding of client's needs
- Experience coaching earlier career professionals to bring out their consulting skills
- Passion for and experience with Design Systems, DesignOps, or DevOps space. Very familiar with design and development toolchains
- Be an empathetic, trusted voice for designers and developers as they build and scale design systems within their organizations; help with stakeholder buy-in and change management
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years client facing experience in digital consulting and/or agency
- The ability to see opportunities when confronted with problems. Gets a thrill out of finding those win-win-win outcomes in tough situations.
- Passion for digital products, helping people through complex problems spaces like Dev/DesignOps (direct experience with design systems a plus)
- Experience with software development tools/tool-chains (familiarity with Storybook is a plus).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, seriously. You gotta be able to make killer decks that can summarize complex problems and communicate possible solutions in engaging ways.
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong time management skills. You’ll be setting an example for the team on how you’re able to execute in this area.
- Experience in a customer-facing role helping customers evaluate and deploy technology platforms
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/2605653