Senior Procurement Operations Analyst Remote, EMEA
The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,800+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
Location - This position is 100% remote, based in EMEA.
GitLab is on the search for a new Senior Procurement Operations Analyst to join their team to help support procurement and spend management activities.
Don’t have a ton of knowledge about GitLab yet? Don’t worry. We have an extensive onboarding and training program at GitLab and you will be provided with necessary DevOps and GitLab knowledge to fulfill your role.
What you'll do in this role...
- Support the Procurement Team and internal stakeholders for procurement and sourcing related initiatives.
- Maintain and update the procurement process to meet the business needs in a rapid manner.
- Support the business stakeholders with requisition and process questions.
- Conduct evaluation of various tools to support procurement activities including spend analysis, budget analysis, bid analysis, etc.
- Leverage spend analytics to identify consolidation opportunities, understand total cost of ownership, and rationalize opportunities.
- Update and leverage data within multiple enterprise software solutions to support business objectives.
- Utilize market intelligence to build business cases and cost models to identify and quantify improvement opportunities for demand management, process improvements, build vs. buy, etc.
- Develop and maintain procurement metrics (Performance Indicators, benchmarking & SLAs) with collaboration of procurement and internal stakeholder teams.
- Provide procurement reporting on a recurring basis.
- Support RFx activities
- Work with vendors to obtain renewal quotes
- Own Supplier Onboarding Process and partner with AP to resolve any gaps
- Engage with external vendors to support professional services category.
We're looking for...
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience, in a similar role
- Ability to navigate cultural differences and build global but locally relevant solutions
- Social and communication skills (verbal and written), across all levels
- Excellent organizational, time management, and priority setting skills
- Deadline oriented; able to work in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Proficient in Google Docs
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Ability to use GitLab
- A shared interest in our values, and working in accordance with those values
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/gitlab/jobs/6065762002