Senior People Operations Analyst Remote US
A lot of companies say they’re “mission-driven”. Our unique corporate structure guarantees that every decision we make upholds our mission: to make sure the internet stays available, safe, and welcoming to everyone. Beholden to neither shareholders nor investors, Mozilla Corporation is wholly owned by the not-for-profit Mozilla Foundation.
Along with 20,000+ volunteer contributors and collaborators all over the world, Mozilla Corporation’s staff designs, builds, and distributes software that allows people to enjoy the internet on their own terms. Our flagship product — the Firefox browser — has expanded into a family of products that protect users and alerts them of risks.
We’re looking for a driven HR professional who has developed strong Workday and data skills to join our People Operations team and make a company-wide impact. You enjoy determining better ways to serve employees through process and technology. In particular, you geek out on Workday and see the platform as a clear career choice for professional development. Your goal is to find opportunities that will build on your current experience and allow you to advance your knowledge and skills of HR data and Workday.
What You’ll Do
Your job is to make us faster, more accurate, and efficient. As such, this role is a hybrid between an HR Generalist and an HRIS Analyst. The successful candidate will lead meaningful projects to improve the Mozilla Workday tenant, HR business processes, and associated documentation through strong governance principles. This requires the ability to roll up your sleeves and dive into how to most effectively employ Workday and other people applications to support all events along the employee lifecycle. This requires deep practical experience of Workday and people data; from hiring employees, onboarding, position management, worker mobility, merit & bonus cycles, and termination.
What You Bring
The role also requires a strong understanding of the HR principles & processes associated with these representative events and how they are designed in Workday. The Senior Analyst's duties are to identify areas of Workday business process improvement. Then, to apply Workday knowledge and experience to propose and design enhanced business processes, report creation, the development of dashboards or scorecards. This role will lead all systems testing efforts and deploy process improvement ideas. The intent is to improve the overall experience of managers, Mozillians, and the People team in reducing administration friction across the employee lifecycle.
- A fantastic collaborator who truly enjoys making HR operations better for others
- 6+ years of HR Coordinator and Generalist experience, or equivalent
- High level of data entry, accuracy, and familiarity with developing process efficiencies
- Comfortable with mapping and HR process to identify trouble areas
- Solid understanding of HR principles, tactics, and techniques
- Adept in identifying areas where human versus Workday processes breakdown
- 4 years of Workday experience in all stages of the employee lifecycle as a user and tester of what HRIS teams build for client groups
- Competent Workday report developer, navigator, and user
- Trusted with highly sensitive information
Bonus points for if you are
- Comfortable taking the initiative and developing new solutions to old problems
- We’d love it if you had experience having designed and built dashboards and scorecards in Workday that represent critical business processes, data, or events
- Ability to move fast, create a sense of urgency and maintain quality
- Known for incredible customer orientation, customer service
- Is interested in continuous professional development
Education - desired
- BS. in Human Resources, psychology, liberal studies, or economics
- Workday HCM Fundamentals, Compensation Fundamentals, Report Writer, Advanced Reporting, Business Process Design
- PHR Certification or equivalent
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/mozilla/jobs/2664585