Senior Partner Program Manager Worldwide
GitLab's DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,400+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
As the Senior Partner Program Manager you will work with our marketing, operations and sales teams to build the foundation for a world class global partner marketing program that will drive customer acquisition and revenue growth for GitLab.
You will have a global charter to develop standard business operations and repeatable practices that scale to support our growing partner and channel ecosystems. In addition, you’ll be responsible for working cross-functionally with channel sales, channel operations, finance and legal to ensure our programs reflect GitLab’s culture, goals and objectives while mandating they are held to the highest ethical standards.
What you'll do in this role
- Create, maintain and manage our partner Marketing Development Funds (MDF) guidelines to ensure they support GitLab goals and objectives, while protecting the legal interests of our company.
- Allocate and manage MDF budget.
- Manage MDF module within partner portal as well as process, approve and/or deny partner MDF requests and reimbursement requests in accordance with MDF guidelines.
- Plan, manage, execute and measure the adoption and on-going support of partner trial syndication across Open and Select partners and Distributors.
- Develop a global planning and reporting process that is inclusive of
- Develop standard, repeatable and stable processes that promote and enable operational efficiency.
- Work with Channel Marketing Director to create and deliver standardized reporting to global channel sales, VP of Integrated Marketing and field marketing leaders to showcase the pipeline impact of global channel marketing efforts.
- Implement channel marketing initiatives, programs, communication vehicles, and sales tools to drive increased market adoption and channel revenue goals.
- Assist sales team in the development of actionable and measurable programs for our channel partners.
- Accurately track activity performance and provide well-informed recommendations on future resource and budget allocation.
- Assist in the preparation of reports to help evaluate activity and reseller effectiveness, conversion rate, and relative performance.
- Complete other duties as assigned to meet company channel goals.
We're looking for
- A seasoned marketing professional with experience managing MDF funds, challenging operational inefficiencies and is a natural problem solver and logical thinker.
- Someone who possesses a deep understanding of the channel, is a detail-oriented professional and has the ability to develop cross-functional relationships.
- A teammate who is comfortable making data driven decisions.
- A colleague who thrives in a positive, supportive and collaborative environment.
- A future team member who is excited about joining a fast paced, high energy company that isn't afraid to try new things, seek out answers to questions not yet formed and to fail fast and move on.
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Country Hiring Guidelines
GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/gitlab/jobs/5509010002