Senior Manager, Technical Recruiting Remote US
A lot of companies say they’re “mission-driven”. Our unique corporate structure guarantees that every decision we make upholds our mission: to make sure the internet stays available, safe, and welcoming to everyone. Beholden to neither shareholders nor investors, Mozilla Corporation is wholly owned by the not-for-profit Mozilla Foundation.
Along with 20,000+ volunteer contributors and collaborators all over the world, Mozilla Corporation’s staff designs, builds, and distributes software that allows people to enjoy the internet on their own terms. Our flagship product — the Firefox browser — has expanded into a family of products that protect users and alert them of risks.
Reporting to the Director of Global Recruiting, the Senior Manager, Technical Recruiting will be the recruitment expert for Mozilla’s Core Product business (Firefox, Security Product, Hubs, Pocket, Product Operations) and be a leader across the broader Recruiting organization as we grow in 2022.
What you'll get to do
- Lead, mentor, empower and develop a team of 3 Technical Recruiters and two RPO recruiting partners
- Implement hiring strategies that will identify and attract a diverse group of candidates by working with our cross-functional partners and hiring managers
- Use data to define metrics, measure productivity, and inform strategic decision making
- Be a strategic talent advisor to our technical product leadership team, providing insight and direction to ensure we are being proactive and creative in how we attract a diverse pool of qualified applicants
- Build a clear diversity strategy alongside cross-functional partners
- Partner with the Sourcing, TA Operations, Employer Branding, and Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging functions to build and launch a new hiring process that is inclusive by design and scalable for future growth
What you bring:
- Experience leading full-cycle technical recruiters in a fast-paced hiring environment
- Demonstrated dedication to the principles of inclusion, belonging, equity and diversity
- Constant learner and curious innovator of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging subject areas
- Strong collaborator and problem solver with high efficiency
- Ability to use data and reporting- both quantitative and qualitative - to influence hiring managers and leaders
- Experience hiring for highly technical roles, SWE/PM, ML/AI
- Ability to develop both senior and junior recruiters, providing mentorship and guidance. You are energized by the opportunity to unlock potential in others
Nice To Haves
- In-house and agency recruiting experience
- A growth mindset
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS, Workday HCM, and GSuite
If you don't meet 100% of the above, we encourage you to still apply!
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.
We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/mozilla/jobs/3761181