Senior Manager, Solutions Consulting Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Manager to help us evolve the Solutions Consulting function at InVision under the guidance of the Head of Customer Solutions.
About the Team:
The Customer Solutions group works with Designers, Product Managers, Developers, and Executives at our prospects and customers to help them leverage InVision's connected workflow to deliver better products faster. As our field-facing product experts, the Solutions Consulting team plays a pivotal role in the pre-sales stages and helping customers understand and maximize the value gained from InVision’s products. SC’s partner closely with Account Executives to plan and execute deal and account strategies, help customers validate our solutions along multiple dimensions, and set customers up for success as they move towards working with our post-sales teams. Plus we have a ton of fun along the way in a diverse and distributed team!
What you’ll do:
- Act with a strong bias toward action to grow the Solutions Consulting function from a solid early foundation through strong experiential knowledge and rapid iteration
- Lead, hire, and coach a world class pre-sales Solutions Consulting team
- Collaborate closely with InVision's sales teams in North America to successfully win new customers and drive growth
- Build processes to measure the performance and impact of the Solutions Consulting team and ensure that the team is optimized to meet rapidly evolving business needs
- Develop pre-sales methodology and drive sales success in support of exceptional quarterly and annual sales achievement
- Become an expert in the features and benefits of InVision's products and services and how they provide value to prospects, customers, and partners
- Become a trusted advisor to prospects/customers' VP and C-level Design, Product, and/or Engineering stakeholders; 20-25% travel expected for face-to-face engagement
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years’ experience as a pre-sales consulting / engineering leader
- Bachelor's degree in a technical/analytical field
- A track record of building and leading world-class pre-sales consulting/engineering teams ideally in a SaaS business
- Energy, enthusiasm, and passion for making customers successful
- Previous technical sales experience with collaboration tools and/or enterprise platforms
- Previous experience in Product Design, Product Management, Frontend Development (Web, Mobile, etc), or Product Marketing in a client-facing role
- Master's degree in a technical/analytical field and/or an MBA
- Track record of inspiring and growing teams to their full potential particularly in a sales environment
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams to achieve common business objectives
- Mastery in presenting to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong credibility engaging C-Level stakeholders around business and technology transformation
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/2213072