Senior Manager, Sales Development United States
The Who, What, Why and Where
The Senior Manager of Outbound Sales Development will partner closely with Sales, Sales Programs, and Marketing leadership to drive outbound pipeline generation for a fast-growing North America organization, ultimately empowering the Sales team to reach new heights. This individual will be responsible for pipeline targets by leading an organization of SDRs prospecting into the most promising startups all the way to the C-Suite of the Fortune 500. Reporting to the Directors of Outbound Sales Development, this position offers a unique and exciting opportunity to shape the future of how Twilio will generate sales pipeline.
This leader should be experienced in leveraging outbound marketing campaigns, predictive analytics and sales automation tools to innovate our prospecting methodology.
- 4+ years experience in technology sales leadership
- 2+ years leading an outbound sales development team as a manager of managers
- Exceptional development track record of first and second line managers
- Fluency in prospecting tools and platforms (lead generation, email, phone, data enrichment & cleansing, SDR processes, etc.)
- Expertise in highly effective prospecting strategies and tactics
- Experience working in a rapidly growing, fast-paced organization selling technology solutions to the enterprise
- Nurtures a culture of innovation and learning
- Leads cross-functional change with a highly collaborative leadership style
- Consistent overachievement in previous performance and results
- Lead team to deliver high quality pipeline generation and revenue targets
- Drive tight integration with sales leadership for opportunity handoff and pipeline reviews
- Define the direction for a modern outbound sales development organization
- Communicate the vision in a compelling way to the team and cross-company stakeholders
- Build the day to day operations of the organization to ensure high impact
- Hire, lead and coach a strong management team to lead a rapidly growing organization
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Operations and Enablement leadership to ensure team is supported and equipped to achieve the vision
- Sponsor development programs that build a team driving impact and ready for promotion
Twilio’s revenue team is rapidly growing, scaling to serve customers around the globe with increasingly sophisticated problems to solve. Our mission is to power a global platform that enables revenue and instills trust with all Twilio partners.
Twilio is empowering developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly outstanding; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and crafting your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation. We want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be based remote in the US. You will also get to experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do and be the best version of themselves.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/4334768