Senior Manager, Marketing Operations Remote (US or Canada) /
Over 90,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
The 1Password marketing team is committed to helping consumers and businesses everywhere keep their most important secrets secure online. We live that mission by providing the most rewarding and useful digital experiences without compromising our users' privacy. This may sound like a challenge to modern digital marketers, but we know this is the future, and our team is leading the charge. If you’re passionate about trust, privacy, and inventing the future of ethical marketing, why not come work with us?
1Password is seeking a Senior Manager, Marketing Operations who will be an exceptional addition to our Marketing team. You will collaborate with marketing leaders to achieve alignment with the corporate strategy, drive strategic planning, and ensure execution of key initiatives. You will provide visibility to stakeholders on marketing programs and their status, solicit feedback from partners to enable continuous improvement, and ensure alignment of business objectives with the operational budget. You are responsive, action-oriented and committed to improving operational efficiencies across the Global Marketing team. You are able to form strong relationships and build empathy with functional experts.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and United States.
What we're looking for:
- 7+ years experience leading marketing operations in a high growth SaaS company
- Data-driven marketing strategy, planning, budget allocation and organization alignment experience
- Strong analytical skills to deliver insights to improve performance
- Demonstrated experience of analyzing and improving marketing funnels and conversion rates
- Prior experience leading cross-functional, strategic initiatives
- Excellent communication capabilities, written and verbal
- Strong bias to action and willingness to multi-task
- Experience working in environments with the highest standards of data privacy and security
- Ability to think creatively and critically and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
- Self-starter and driven - you step up and lead the challenges at hand
- Humility and team player - you go out of your way to help teammates
What you can expect:
- Partner with our Finance team to manage budget, inform investment strategy and find new and improved ways for tracking, prioritizing and measuring budget
- Own $XXXM global marketing budget end to end
- Drive the marketing planning process, inclusive of quarterly and annual strategic planning, ensuring marketing’s goals are aligned with Product, Sales, and Engineering objectives
- Prioritize key strategic initiatives based on impact through a data-driven approach
- Own strategic initiatives across the Global Marketing team to ensure execution tracks against timelines, as well as unblocking progress through actionable next steps
- Ensure robust measurement and executive reporting on key contributions to the revenue growth (pipeline, opportunities, etc.)
- Ensure communication of priorities, projects/programs, and results to leadership and the larger team
- Ensure deliverables and organizational needs are met while having a strong feedback pulse from the larger team
- Identify and define new opportunities, key initiatives, and operations gaps and take on as strategic projects
- Increase leadership team effectiveness through prioritization - from weekly meetings to influencing offsites
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off including additional personal and sick days
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.