Senior Manager, GTM Strategy & Analytics United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
As a Senior Manager, North America Go-To-Market Strategy & Analytics (GTMSA), you will be the primary business partner to the Vice President of Sales of one of our major market segments. You have a demonstrated track record of excellence in developing command of GTM business strategy, overseeing and conducting insightful analysis, influencing executive strategic thinking, designing new business processes, project management, and teamwork across sales operations, marketing, post-sales, product, and finance.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic. They:
- Have 6+ years proven experience in sales operations, sales, strategy consulting, and/or the software industry
- Thrive at structured critical thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, and written and verbal communication.
- Can ruthlessly prioritize fast-moving strategic priorities, tackle operational challenges, and manage through hyper-growth.
- Will become a trusted and indispensable business partner to Sales leadership, and play a critical role scaling the company’s rapidly growing go-to-market organization
- Are resilient and adaptive. A good sense of humor is a plus!
- Have experience (if not fluency) with Salesforce, Excel, Tableau
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years' of experience
As Senior Manager, GTM Analytics, you will live the Twilio Magic Values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER'S SHOES: Be a dedicated partner one of our global VPs of Sales
- WRITE IT DOWN: Lead the strategic and operational planning processes for your market segment. Direct the sales forecasting and pipeline council cadences
- DON'T SETTLE: act as a senior project manager leading transformational cross-functional initiatives (business process, systems, etc). You must get your hands dirty to drive real, sustainable impact.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Craft and execute key workstreams in annual planning and in-year planning revisions
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Mentor other team members. You may have direct reports within your first year.
- BE BOLD: Collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations.
- BE AN OWNER: Communicate recommendations to senior executives, roll up your sleeves to help drive implementation, and handle the ongoing impact of the recommendations put forth. Drive thorough quarterly business reviews
- DRAW THE OWL: Help re-design certain business processes for automation, self-serve, and/or greater scalability. Analytical rigor and strategic thinking are a must, but
The GTMSA team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior GTM leadership and product teams to guide company strategy. We have a significant impact on the overall direction of the company!
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world, and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$120,832.00 - $151,040.00
Rest of Colorado:
$105,728.00 - $132,160.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3099015