Senior Manager, GTM Strategy & Analytics, Strategic Projects United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Manager, Go To Market Strategy & Analytics, (GTMSA) Strategic Projects, you thrive at strategic thinking, solving problems, synthesizing ideas, and leading entrepreneurial change. You have a demonstrated track record of excellence in program and project creation and management, communication, business judgment, and mentoring others. You are energized by a dynamic, high-growth environment, and are resilient in the face of challenges!
We’re looking for an experienced sales operations professional lives the Twilio Magic Values. They also have:
- 8-12 years proven experience in sales operations, FP&A, biz ops, strategy consulting, and/or the software industry
- Assist in the design, deployment and education on programs and workstreams for successful annual planning, annual launch, and quarterly planning revisions.
- Own sales capacity model & planning software platform: quota-carrying headcount plan, ramp assumptions, efficiency assumptions, revenue assumptions, quota modeling, return on investment modeling.
- Own a centralized repository for all relevant documentation, training collateral and presentations associated with the annual planning process
- Coordinate recurring and ad-hoc meetings across multiple organizations and levels of leadership
- Coordinate the ongoing feedback loop for various workstream owners, ensuring leadership remains aware and ahead of all elements of the annual planning process
- Play a meaningful role in initiatives that drive organization alignment and progress. Responsibilities may include:
- Collaborate with cross-functional colleagues to drive operational improvements across several functional areas, including sales enablement, sales systems and process documentation
- Play a critical role in projects that drive efficiency into the GTMSA and GTM Operations organizations
- Thrives at complex and structured critical thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, and written and verbal communication.
- Experienced with the tools of our trade: Tableau, Excel, Salesforce, G Suite, planning software.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As Senior Manager, GTMSA, Strategic Projects, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Develop an intimate understanding of sales strategy, organizational structure, our leaders and managers, and their objectives and concerns. Work relentlessly to make them more successful.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Act as an enabling business partner to your teammates and Twilio’s global sales leaders to grow revenue; collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop recommendations.
- BE BOLD: Recommend and advocate for changes in business strategy based on the insights you and your team generate. Analytical rigor and critical thinking are a must, but you’ll also need to get into the details to drive real, sustainable impact.
- DRAW THE OWL: Set quotas and objectives for the company, even where no historical performance track record exists.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Project-manage critical change management efforts.
- WRITE IT DOWN: Communicate recommendations to senior executives, roll up your sleeves to help drive implementation, and lead the ongoing impact of your recommendations.
The Go To Market Strategy & Analytics team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior Go-To-Market leadership to illuminate the business and guide company strategy.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio!
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
$139,928.00 - $166,160.00
Rest of Colorado:
$116,312.00 - 145,390.00
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3020584