Senior Manager, Enterprise Marketing - Segment United States
Because you belong at Twilio Segment
The Senior Manager, Enterprise Marketing will be driving all aspects of marketing for the Enterprise. You are passionate about customer storytelling and you are a proven strategic and operational leader with technical acumen. You understand the Twilio Segment Customer Data Platform (CDP) positioning and enjoy building and delivering Enterprise marketing programs that are compelling and differentiated for our customers and prospects.
You excel at working at the intersection of product marketing, integrated campaigns, account-based marketing, field marketing, sales, sales enablement and demand generation. You will also work closely with go-to-market strategy and define our marketing and sales plays for the Enterprise.
You also enjoy providing buyer insights from customers and prospects and identifying market opportunities based on macro trends and competitive landscape. Your performance will be measured by your ability to execute and achieve measurable results including fueling customer acquisition, engagement and retention.
You are a subject matter expert that thrives in high-impact, high-visibility roles that does whatever it takes -- strategy, execution and everything in between. You are a self-starter who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time. This position will report directly to the VP Segment Marketing.
What you’ll do…
- Build an Enterprise marketing strategy that targets complex account hierarchies, numerous buyer roles throughout multi-year engagements with Enterprise buyers. Get creative. Bring breakthrough, market-disrupting ideas to life that capture the attention of our target audience.
- Advocate for customer engagement and participation throughout their journey with us -- drive the translation of that into a strategy that supports awareness, consideration and overall demand generation. Deliver breakthrough executive programs that engage our target audience.
- Everything we do at Segment is grounded in metrics. Having a solid understanding of the customer journey as well as pipeline dynamics will be critical to your success in this role. You know how to measure and evaluate metrics around demand gen impact and usage by the sales team.
You’re a great fit if…
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 8+ years of marketing experience, preferably with SaaS B2B, and experience positioning technical solutions to enterprises globally
- Proven track record of driving successful marketing programs that drive adoption and bottom-line impact
- Experience working closely with B2B go-to-market teams including program rollouts
- Highly cross-functional, detail-oriented, with the ability to partner with different stakeholders and teams across the company
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency with data - including working with analytics when making recommendations
- Experience with the marketing funnel, buyer journey, and related success metrics
- Excellent presence with customers and/or executives, with comfort presenting to groups
- Domain expertise with data infrastructure, data analytics, or data warehousing
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $109,824 - $137,280
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $96,096 - $120,120
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3380660