Senior Manager, Design Education Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
About the Team
The mission of the Design Education team is to research, synthesize, and share the best practices of the world’s best product teams.
Buying a hammer does not make one a carpenter—best practices coupled with great tools are what you need. By studying the thousands of design teams that use our products we learn what practices lead to success and share them to empower our current and future customers.
InVision is seeking a detail-oriented Senior Marketing Manager to help the Design Education team deliver content that helps improve the design practice of companies around the world. We’re looking for someone to operationalize the production and tracking of industry influencing content like DesignBetter.Co, the DesignBetter Podcast, The Design Genome Project, and more. The ideal candidate has strong project management skills, can build bridges across teams, knows how to operationalize processes to improve efficiencies, is a gifted communicator, and is a metrics nerd.
What You'll Do
- Owns operational and project management of content development on DesignBetter.Co (books, podcasts, etc) while aligning programs and content toward quarterly and annual goals
- Creatively promote existing books and content, including distribution and long-term promotion (partnerships, third-party channels, etc.)
- Manage the development process and marketing of content in other educational programs like The Design Genome Project
- Build campaigns to drive DesignBetter.Co subscribers and visitors to InVision product signups (via nurture sequences, more pathways to conversion content, etc.)
- Work across teams on strategic programs and partnerships to help accomplish key goals and align to overall marketing narratives
- Help scope, kick-off, plan, and launch all new programs
- Helps DB.Co program manager with week-to-week project management responsibilities associated with recurring programs (and maintaining best systems and processes)
- Own team responsibilities such as maintaining Master calendar, Asana boards, and the Design Education metrics dashboard
What You'll Bring
- Excellent project, time, budget, and resource management skills
- A self starter who can anticipate requirements before they become an emergency
- Can build cross-functional relationships and communicate with the right people at the right time
- Can track multiple projects and keep all moving forward
- Understanding of analytics software and principles with the ability to connect initiatives to business goals
- Marketing savvy—can create strategies for cross-channel campaigns that reach targeted audiences
- A love of design, fire in your belly, a sense of humor, and the desire to be better today than yesterday
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1206168