- Working with the team to connect engineering deliverables to client business objectives.
- Experience in the architectural concepts behind React, such as: state and data management, JSX, creating a componentized system.
- Being collaborative, self-motivated, and an “always-learning” person, excited to create great web experiences.
- Natural ability to ramp up and provide guidance to lesser experienced team members.
- Experience using Git or similar version control system.
Nice to have
- Experience with coding PHP or Hacklang.
- Experience with Relay.
- Experience with strongly typed programming languages such as Flow or Typescript.
- Strong ability to communicate with client stakeholders, both technical and non-technical, about the impact of decisions around markup approach, cross-platform responsive interactions, performance, and topics like accessibility and internationalization.
- Code-based portfolio. Link us to your GitHub account, upload a .zip, or both (source files are helpful to get a sense of your code structure and file organization).
- Experience mentoring and leading a team.
- Remote working experience appreciated.