Senior iOS/Android Software Engineer Birmingham, Alabama, United States
As a Senior Mobile Software Engineer at Fleetio, you’ll build incredible mobile apps that help our customers and users be successful in their jobs. Fleetio is a modern software platform that helps thousands of organizations around the world manage a fleet of vehicles. Transportation technology is a hot market and we’re leading the charge, with raving fans and new customers signing up every day.
You’ll work on our native mobile apps such as Fleetio Go and Fleetio Parts. Both apps are built on Ionic but many features use native iOS and Android code as well. We’re looking for someone who knows their way around the patterns and pitfalls of building native apps targeted at a mobile workforce, including notifications, messaging, data synchronization, and location services.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Build software used by people all around the world. So many different types of companies and organizations operate a fleet each day, and Fleetio is a good fit for most of them (it’s a huge market).
- Be a part of an incredible team of “A” players who go above and beyond to make Fleetio a successful company. We’re a customer-centric team with a great product, excellent support, and countless happy customers.
- Work from our HQ in Birmingham, AL or wherever you’d like as a part of our strong remote working culture.
Mobile is big part of our strategy and this is a position we consider essential to the company’s success. Bonus points for mentioning coffee in your application so we know you actually read this.
- Expert knowledge of iOS and Android development
- Experience with mobile patterns such as location services, messaging, notifications, etc.
- Previous SaaS experience a plus
- Compelled to make things delightful and work flawlessly
- Understand the balance between scrappiness and long-term code maintainability
- Level up if you know a thing or two about cars and engines
- 100% coverage of health and dental insurance
- Meaningful equity as an early employee
- Dependent Care FSA
- Generous PTO and 7 company holidays
- Mac laptop, book stipend and professional development funds
- Health and wellness initiatives
- Remote working friendly
- Monthly catered lunches
Vacancy page : https://fleetio.workable.com/jobs/690963