Senior iOS Developer, Firefox Remote US, Remote Canada
If you are an iOS Engineer and you want to work for a company that builds products for everyone, join our team!
Your typical day as an iOS developer will include:
- Design, write, maintain, and debug software for large and sophisticated mobile applications
- Uphold standards for quality by performing code reviews, fixing bugs, crafting tests, and profiling code
- Collaborating with other teams and mentoring others
- Crafting experiments to build a better understanding how users interact with our apps
- Monitor app stability and address crashes
- Become proficient with our Swift code base
- Collaborate with a geographically distributed team
- Work in the open as part of the Mozilla open source project, and engage with Mozilla’s global community
Your professional profile:
- You have experience building and shipping native iOS/iPadOS mobile applications
- You have expert coding skills in Swift
- You have the ability to learn and be effective with a large code base
- You are familiar with writing and maintaining unit and integration tests
- You are passionate about learning and sharing knowledge with others
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You are willing to work with, learn, and grow with an outstanding set of people
Come join our team! *There are multiple iOS Developer positions open as we continue to grow!
Mozilla exists to build the Internet as a public resource accessible to all because we believe that open and free is better than closed and controlled. When you work at Mozilla, you give yourself a chance to make a difference in the lives of Web users everywhere. And you give us a chance to make a difference in your life every single day. Join us to work on the Web as the platform and help create more opportunity and innovation for everyone online.
Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, persons of all sexual orientations, gender identities, and expressions.We will ensure that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, as appropriate. Please contact us at email@example.com to request accommodation.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race (including hairstyle and texture), religion (including religious grooming and dress practices), gender, gender identity, gender expression, color, national origin, pregnancy, ancestry, domestic partner status, disability, sexual orientation, age, genetic predisposition, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other basis covered by applicable laws. Mozilla will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics or any other unlawful behavior, conduct, or purpose.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/mozilla/jobs/3396871