Senior Internal Marketing Manager, Twilio.org United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio.org, Twilio’s social impact division, is seeking an internal marketing manager to join the team. You will lead our efforts engaging all Twilio employees in our giving and volunteering efforts as well as helping them feel proud of the good Twilio is creating in the world. You will create a strategy to highlight the life-changing impact of Twilio.org’s nonprofit customers and grantees to our employee base and devise innovative ideas to help Twilions prioritize giving back to their communities. You will partner closely with the rest of the Twilio.org team, the internal communications team, employee engagement team, and our employee resource groups to inspire our teammates to take action for good. You are a storyteller by nature, personally motivated by doing good in the world, and love building a community at work.
As the Internal Marketing Manager for Twilio.org, you have experience building messaging and campaigns that break through the noise. You may have internal communications, public relations, or general marketing campaign experience, but love creating unique opportunities for your audience to engage in your content. You’re comfortable building written content, events, and videos that capture attention. You have demonstrated interest in impact work by supporting causes you’re passionate about or working in the sector. You will:
- Ideate and launch creative campaigns to engage employees in doing good and learning about Twilio.org by collaborating with internal comms, employee impact, employee experience, ERGs, and brand
- Refine Twilio.org and WePledge 1% messaging for internal audiences across the globe
- Create targeted campaigns to engage new employees, newly acquired employees, and leadership
- Own Twilio.org’s participation in Company Kick Off, All Hands, and our upcoming internal messaging board
- Build and execute a content strategy and calendar to engage Twilions with news and opportunities to engage in our social impact programs
- Prepare leaders for internal presentations, ghost write their communications
- Build campaigns to get more companies to adopt WePledge 1%
- Support Twilio’s overall social impact campaigns and marketing programming
As a leader on the Twilio.org team, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE BOLD: You will level up Twilio.org’s approach to internal marketing, presenting bold and innovative ideas for how to tell our impact stories and engage Twilios.
- DRAW THE OWL: When you don’t know the way forward, you won’t quit. You’ll figure it out and creatively overcome anything in your path.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: To launch big moments, you will collaborate closely with people across the company, vendors, agencies, and leadership.
- BE INCLUSIVE: Each nonprofit we support focuses on a unique issue area and community, from mental health and racial justice, to substance use and refugee crises. You will take ownership of understanding the most inclusive ways to showcase their work, ensure our campaigns empower and do not belittle communities our nonprofits serve, and that we honor, not take credit for, the work of our customers and grantees.
The Twilio.org team works across Twilio’s unique assets—our technology, funding, and employee time—to improve the lives of over 266 million globally per year. As part of the team dedicated to social impact, you will be the voice that helps Twilions feel proud to work at a place that prioritizes and innovates in social impact.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position is available in a U.S.-based Twilio hub office (examples: San Francisco, Denver, New York). You will work from home during the current pandemic measures. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $99,840 - $137,280
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $87,360 - $120,120
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3024090