Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Internal Auditor, to join our Internal Audit (IA) organization as we scale for current and future growth and carry out the overall IA mission. We strive for an effective and efficient control environment and are looking for an individual excited to bring their strong internal audit, data analytics and SOX knowledge and skills to a highly collaborative environment in a fast growing company.
Twilio’s Internal Audit team is a well-rounded group, who work closely with each other and business partners across the various groups within Twilio. You will be a critical part of the IA team. We are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of the following:
- 3+ years experience in SOX, internal audit and data analytics (Big-4 or Tech industry is a must / CPA, CA, CIA, PMP designation is a plus)
- Deep understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) requirements, internal auditing standards, accounting, COSO and risk assessment practices
- Ability to identify risks and controls when evaluating various business processes
- Ability to execute internal audits, including planning, developing audit procedures/techniques and writing reports
- Experience in conducting an integrated audit with a general understanding of IT general controls and IT application controls
- Ability to apply sound business and audit judgment in making recommendations to management
- Strong project and time management and experience in performing multiple projects and working with varying team members
- Knowledge of data analytics with software and related tools (e.g. ACL, IDEA, Tableau, Alteryx) and applying them in internal audit projects
- Ability to work independently and as a team, with limited required direction and guidance, and provide appropriate direction to other internal audit project team members
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to effectively present to peers and management
- Nimble and flexible at navigating ambiguity, managing and coordinating multiple project assignments and multiple teams simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER & RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Complete assigned SOX and IA tasks on time and on budget with ability to prioritize multiple projects
- DRAW THE OWL & BE BOLD: Identify new analytic tools/processes (e.g. dashboards) to drive efficiency and provide insight to the business
- WRITE IT DOWN: Document work papers, write reports and develop concise and effective presentations that provide insight
- BE INCLUSIVE & WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Build relationships and collaborate across functional teams within Twilio to identify control deficiencies, process improvement opportunities for efficient, effective and scalable processes, utilizing industry best practices tailored to Twilio
The Internal Audit team is growing and focused on risk assurance and process improvements through internal audits projects, including data analytics to help the business mature processes, allowing efficiency and scalability while maintaining internal controls to mitigate risks.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be based in the US.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $74,944 - $103,048
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $65,576 - $90,167
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Important COVID-19 Guidance (For candidates applying to roles in the United States):
To comply with Executive Order 14042, all Twilio employees working in the U.S. are required to submit proof of vaccination for COVID-19 unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation / exemption. Employees onboarded after January 4, 2022 must submit proof of vaccination or receive approval for an exemption prior to their Twilio start date.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3546927