Senior Growth Engineer Worldwide
InVision is the Digital Product Design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development.
InVision is seeking a Senior Growth Engineer (Marketing) who will be responsible for moving the needle on key business goals across all of our Marketing properties. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you are charting new territory and working on solutions to complex problems. You understand that your creativity and problem solving skills are just as important as your ability to write clean code. You are able to determine what is the best use of your time in making strides toward meeting your goals.
- Demonstrate your best qualities as a Growth Engineer in a cross-functional environment, bringing groundbreaking ideas to the table, collaborating and executing on those ideas with product management, design, and leadership on the Marketing team
- Build and execute a high velocity of smart, highly performant A/B tests to increase business metrics. You’ll need to be light on your feet, adapting quickly based on weekly, even daily, insights
- Dig deep into the data, and bring ideas to the table based on what you uncover
- Produce clean, high quality code – quickly. Know when it’s important to be perfect vs. fast. You will transition between front-end styling to client-side and server-side logic. You have an eagle eye when it comes to QA.
- Stay up to date with new Growth and Personalization tools. Evaluate which are worth investing in, or drive similar solutions with our internal teams
- You own what you do and encourage a culture of getting things done
- 3+ years of full stack experience working with a React front-end, static site generators like Next.js or Gatsby, and a headless CMS
- 2+ years in a relevant Growth Engineer position, running A/B Tests, digging into data, analytics, metrics and statistics
- You ship quickly and respond to results with a creative and agile mindset. You don’t mind throwing code away in order to deliver strong results.
- Demonstrated ability to balance and prioritize immediate needs with longer-term strategic projects
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, and strong capability in championing your ideas to fruition
Major Bonus Points:
- You have tenacious attention to detail and an eye for design
- Experience with Optimizely
- Experience leveraging B2B platforms and tools like Clearbit, Amplitude, Segment, Drift, Hubspot in innovative ways
- Experience with content personalization and recommendation engines
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1235722