Company: Modus Create
Note : This is a remote contract (full time ) opportunity
- Build a new UI for a successful, growing analytics product
- Collaborate daily with UX, Engineering to bring excellent customer experience to life.
- Collaborate, write code, write unit tests, write automated tests, perform code reviews and actively participate on our distributed Agile team
- Consult to our end client regarding development best practices
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 4+ years experience delivering high value, complex UI products
- Experience creating RESTful APIs
- Fluency with Python
- Experience with Django or Django REST API
- Deep knowledge of “OWASP Top 10” Web Application Security Risk
- Experience in following Agile/Scrum SDLC
- Experience with Git
- Experience with automated unit, integration and end-to-end testing is highly desirable
- Be comfortable communicating in a virtual environment
- Previous remote team experience
- A consistent, reliable internet connection
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience with Angular 5+
- Experience writing SQL stored procedures
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins and Kubernetes
About Modus Create
Modus Create is a digital product agency that accelerates digital transformation. We use high performing small teams, emerging technology, and “new school” product development tools and methods to accelerate business outcomes. We support our clients across four core delivery areas: business and product strategy consulting, customer experience, cloud services, and Agile software delivery.
Driven by a team of world-class talent, we have been recognized by the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies 5 years in a row, the Washington Business Journal list of Fastest Growing Companies in the Washington DC area two years in a row, and a top company for remote work by FlexJobs.
Based on the model of an open source team, Modites work remotely, and are located across the globe. That’s allowed us to hire the best in the world, no matter where they live. Our highly collaborative, autonomous, and effective working environment is unified by a love of continuous learning. Our years of thought leadership; including books, whitepapers, blog posts, conference and MeetUp talks, demonstrate our commitment to sharing what we’ve learned.
We encourage every Modus employee to do the same. Our company is a platform for the growth of our employees. Through working with our distributed team of experts on challenging projects, every person that joins the Modus team can expect to continue growing and learning every day. This is your chance to be part of building something great.
Why Modus Create
- Competitive compensation
- Remote work and telecommuting
- The chance to work side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech
Do you have what it takes? Apply today!