Senior Front End Developer (ReactJS) - LATAM LATAM, Multiple Countries
Company: Modus Create
Note: This is a remote contract (full time ) opportunity .
- Working along with customer to manage entire development lifecycle of their website UI.
- Collaborate daily with a cross functional team in a distributed environment
- Consult to our end client regarding development best practices
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ experience delivering high value, heavy UI front-end products
- Good understanding of front-end Component based architectures
- Deep knowledge of “OWASP Top 10” Web Application Security Risks
- good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- experience with at least one of the SCSS compilers Sass or Less
- Experience in following Agile/Scrum SDLC
- Be comfortable communicating in a virtual environment
- A consistent, reliable internet connection
- Experience with ReactJS 16.8+ (“hooks”)
- Experience with Angular 5+
- Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins and Kubernetes
About Modus Create
Modus Create is a digital product agency that accelerates digital transformation. We use high performing small teams, emerging technology, and “new school” product development tools and methods to accelerate business outcomes. We support our clients across four core delivery areas: business and product strategy consulting, customer experience, cloud services, and Agile software delivery.
Driven by a team of world-class talent, we have been recognized by the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies 5 years in a row, the Washington Business Journal list of Fastest Growing Companies in the Washington DC area two years in a row, and a top company for remote work by FlexJobs. We’re also an official partner to Atlassian, GitHub, InVision, Cloudflare, and Ionic Framework!
Based on the model of an open source team, Modites work remotely, and are located across the globe. That’s allowed us to hire the best in the world, no matter where they live. Our highly collaborative, autonomous, and effective working environment is unified by a love of continuous learning. Our years of thought leadership; including books, whitepapers, blog posts, conference and MeetUp talks, demonstrate our commitment to sharing what we’ve learned.
We encourage every Modus employee to do the same. Our company is a platform for the growth of our employees. Through working with our distributed team of experts on challenging projects, every person that joins the Modus team can expect to continue growing and learning every day. This is your chance to be part of building something great.
Why Modus Create
- Competitive compensation
- Remote work and telecommuting
- The chance to work side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech
Do you have what it takes? Apply today!