Senior FP&A Revenue Analyst United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a Senior FP&A Revenue Analyst to join our Go-To-Market (“GTM”) Finance team. This will be a highly visible role, helping to guide the company Product Revenue Forecast and reporting on core revenue metrics. You'll primarily partner with R&D finance, Sales and Product teams to help forecast revenue, model the financial impacts of investment strategies and recommend revenue maximizing initiatives. You’ll develop forecasting models that leverage sales insights and product framework to refine our revenue forecast to drive business decisions. Additionally, you’ll collaborate across the FP&A team to craft the consolidated P&L, process improvements, budget vs actual analysis, and complete other ad hoc projects.
Twilio is looking for an individual who lives the Twilio Magic and is excited to bring their financial, analytical, and data skills to a collaborative team-based working environment. For this highly impactful role, we seek someone who (has):
- 4+ years of Finance or Consulting experience; experience forecasting and analyzing revenue in a SaaS business a plus.
- Excels at juggling multiple priorities, is eager to make an impact on the business, and motivated and able to collaborate across cross functional teams to tackle complex problems.
- Intense curiosity about understanding key drivers of a complex business.
- Desire to build predictive and other ad-hoc models.
- Expert skill level with analytical tools (e.g. Excel, Tableau).
- Experience with SQL a plus.
- Experience with/interest in learning Python, R and/or other popular scripting languages highly desirable.
As a Senior FP&A Revenue Analyst, you will:
- BE AN OWNER: Be responsible for understanding the core drivers of revenue to enable forecasting and analysis. Deep dive into metrics and data to deliver actionable large-scale analyses. You will support Product revenue forecasting and analysis directly
- DRAW THE OWL: Build, support, and maintain predictive and other ad-hoc models to support business decisions.
- BE BOLD: Have strong intellectual curiosity to partner with teams throughout the business to understand the available data and existing models that can be leveraged. Build analyses for understanding customer traffic patterns and churn across products.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Partner with R&D Finance, Sales, and Marketing to determine the core levers of our business and to identify revenue maximizing initiatives.
Twilio is a complex, high-growth, and quickly evolving business. The Finance team is central to Twilio’s decision making process and the GTM Finance team guides company investment decisions to maintain Twilio as the platform to fuel the future of communications. As a Senior Financial Analyst, your ability to identify and communicate trends, opportunities and problems--and more importantly, recommend a course of action--will play a critical role in charting Twilio’s future.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Tier 4 base salary range: $74,944 - $103,048
Rest of Colorado:
Tier 5 base salary range: $65,576 - $90,167
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2985010