Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate FP&A Remote (US or Canada) /
Over 100,000 businesses and millions of people use 1Password to protect their most important information. We’re a kind, curious, and customer-focused team on a mission to build the world's most-loved password manager and give people more control over their data.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Corporate FP&A, the Senior Financial Analyst, Corporate FP&A will serve as a key member of the FP&A team to help scale financial planning, reporting and analytics capabilities of our rapidly growing company. You will bring thoughtful approaches to modeling the business and build budgets and forecasts which align with strategic objectives and operational initiatives. You will consolidate business results, monitor actual performance against budgets and forecasts and enable the systems for running these processes. You will also be responsible for delivering value-added business analysis that leads to insightful and accurate decision-making. The role is a highly visible role within 1Password and works cross-functionally to prepare timely and accurate forecasts along with participating in special projects.
This is a Remote opportunity within Canada and the United States.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university in Finance or related field
- 4-5 years of relevant experience in FP&A within a top technology company. SaaS experience preferred
- Strong systems aptitude and proficiency, including expert Excel skills. Experience working with Netsuite, Financial Planning Software/CRM/ERM (Adaptive Insights, Anaplan, etc.), and BI tools.
- Strong understanding of GAAP, consolidation, and different reporting dimensions for management and compliance needs.
- Excellent financial modeling capabilities and problem solving skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously with superior attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively manage relationships with senior stakeholders and communicate with every level of the organization with varying degrees of technicality.
- The right candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with a results-oriented approach.
What you can expect:
- Support the monthly, quarterly and annual FP&A processes, including planning cycles, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and management and Board reporting.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reviews for executive management and the Board of Directors, providing insights into key drivers, as well as risks and opportunities.
- Produce and maintain long- and short-term financial plans.
- Work closely with the Finance leadership team to drive standardization & simplification throughout, including the use of automated solutions
- Support senior leadership on ad hoc research and analysis
- Structure, build, and maintain complex financial and decision-making models to develop meaningful insights and actionable recommendations
- Partner with cross-functional teams to understand data structures, align on definitions and data sources and build automation of agreed upon metrics.
What we offer:
Along with joining a connected, inclusive and passionate community you will be eligible for the following:
- Remote-first environment with flexible working hours to accommodate work-life balance
- Competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and RRSP or 401K match program
- Employee Stock Options Program
- Flexible vacation and time off including additional personal and sick days
- Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program and an annual wellness allowance
- Paid parental leave programs
- Professional development and peer recognition opportunities
- Company swag and a free family 1Password subscription (and a discount for friends!)
1Password is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and when we say bring your whole self to work, we mean it. You’ll join a diverse and inclusive community, built on trust, support and respect. Be yourself, find your people and share the things you love. As we continue to build our team, we welcome all individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital status, pregnancy, sex, citizenship, education, languages spoken and veteran’s status. Accommodation is available upon request at any point during the recruitment process, should you require any please do let us know.