Senior Equity Plan Specialist United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Equity Plan Specialist role requires a highly energetic, self-motivated and ambitious individual who has demonstrated the ability to deliver results in a high growth environment. Working in a small team, and reporting to the Director, Global Equity Administration, this role will share responsibility for all equity related transactions.
Twilio is looking for a specialist who lives Twilio Magic and is looking to further grow their expertise in the stock administration industry. They also have:
- 5+ years experience in relevant equity compensation administration experience - stock administration, corporate paralegal, payroll processing, and/or HR benefits.
- Accurately and efficiently handle the day-to-day administration of the company’s stock plans globally.
- Assist with equity reporting and compliance with domestic and international tax and regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with the mobility team to manage processes for mobile employees.
- Perform for monthly, quarterly and year-end audits (terminations, share recons, cash recons, etc.)
- Perform other duties and ad hoc projects and reporting as requested.
- Assist with M&A integration as it relates to shareholders, including holdbacks, vesting stock, share releases, etc.
- Transfer Agent relationship management and evaluation
- Knowledge of Section 16 filings (Forms 3, 4, and 5)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Certified Equity Professional designation or committed to earning it within 18 months of starting the role.
As a Senior Equity Plan Specialist, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Maintain and update documents defining procedures for all plan administration
- DRAW THE OWL: Assist efforts to grow and scale the stock administration function, including enhancing existing manual processes, automating processes and helping to evaluate service providers.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Own the day-to-day administration of the company’s stock plans globally.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Respond to questions from employees regarding equity grants and transactions, and help with employee education initiatives.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in evaluating opportunities to better support Twilions interaction with their equity compensation.
The Senior Equity Plan Specialist will be a key liaison worldwide between payroll, HR, tax, accounting, and legal. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and welcomes the opportunity to make a difference in a growing, fast-paced organization.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Tier 4 base salary range: $90,752-$124,784
Rest of Colorado:
Tier 5 base salary range: $79,408-109,186
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2771299