Senior Director, Product Management - Consumer Trust United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why, and Where
At Twilio, our mission is to power the future of communications. We believe that communication should be at the heart of every product and customer experience. Unfortunately, communications can also be misused by bad actors who attempt to game the system for nefarious purposes. As a result, our Consumer Trust team is always innovating and launching products and services that protect our customers and consumers with the best in class fraud and abuse prevention systems powered in parallel by the best in class communications platform. We are looking for a dynamic and experienced product leader to lead our Risk Platform portfolio of products and services. Our Risk Platform products and services help Twilio and our customers prevent fraud, abuse and compliance issues. Our customers range from individual developers to large enterprises that are well known brand names and they collectively interact with millions of consumers. As more and more consumer engagement happens digitally, preventing consumer harm continues to be one of the most important goals for Twilio. The ideal candidate will be passionate about protecting millions of consumers while helping ensure that Twilio and our customers are able to continue to send billions of wanted and needed communications. The ideal candidate enjoys solving complex problems, is a strategic thinker, is able to shape a long term product vision and then drive adoption and execution globally. This role will manage multiple product and program managers and partner closely with multiple business and engineering teams across the organization.
More specifically, we are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- 10+ years of Product Management experience, with at least 5 years of experience managing product managers and teams.
- Experience driving product excellence across business lines.
- Experience communicating and presenting to different levels in the organization including executive teams.
- You are experienced and comfortable working at the technical level, understanding APIs, designing APIs, and data.
- You are a problem solver, have an analytical mindset and have experience collaborating across teams to solve complex business challenges.
- You are detail-oriented with great organizational skills and comfort with ambiguity.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a Bachelors/Masters degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience managing products/ services in the customer identity, fraud, user protection space preferred but not required.
As a Senior Product Leader, you will:
- DRAW THE OWL: Own the roadmap, product strategy, and release cadence for the Consumer Trust Risk Platform.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Be the voice of our customers in every conversation and decision, drive the vision and strategy for the future and ensure we build world class products that our customers love and value
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Build and mentor the product team that defines the next generation of verification and authentication products for enterprises across the globe
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Get your hands dirty and have a get-it-done mentality
- DON’T SETTLE: Align executives, communicate the roadmap, convince peers, coordinate dependencies and remove obstacles for your team along the way
- BE BOLD: Develop and evangelize, internally and externally, industry-leading customer experiences
- BE INCLUSIVE: Build diverse teams and seek out unique points of view to deliver products that reflect the global population and make communication more inclusive for all
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Consumer Trust team plays an integral role in ensuring trust in the digital communications ecosystem by preventing bad actors from sending fraudulent communications to consumers and by preventing unwanted communications, such as spam, misinformation and other forms of inappropriate content.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position can be located remotely anywhere in the US. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Salary Range: $194,752 - $267,784
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $182,580 - $251,047
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3056720