Senior Digital Marketing Manager San Francisco, CA (HQ)
Github is the global home of developers. GitHub Enterprise helps organizations build better software, collaboratively, securely and fast. We are passionate about bringing GitHub to developers at companies all over the world. GitHub is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager.
The role will report to the Director Global Digital Marketing to plan, execute, manage and report on all digital programs including paid social, paid search, paid media and retargeting across multiple platforms and geographies.
In the Senior Digital Marketing Manager role, you will help to shape and execute digital marketing strategies, develop and optimize highly-effective paid social campaigns on the LinkedIn interface, with the goal to increase lead generation for the global sales teams. This is a role where you will partner with our in-house creative and content marketing teams and innovative leaders around GitHub.
This role is based in our San Francisco Headquarters.
- Plan, manage, and execute lead generation strategies and campaigns for our sales teams
- Drive and optimize large scale, global paid social campaigns on the LinkedIn platform
- Deliver ongoing management and optimization of global campaigns with emphasis on reporting
- Lead experience testing and optimization throughout the buyer's journey with attention to ad creative, ad placement, landing page experience, conversion forms, and A/B testing
- Coordinate across all channels to ensure smooth integration of online advertising into our overall growth strategy
- Plan, build and optimize Google Ads, TechTarget & AdRoll campaigns across all regions
- Manage and track digital marketing budget
- Work closely with sales to help drive success in meeting sales goals
- Partner with creative for interactive ad and campaign program development
- 5-8 years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in the SaaS or enterprise software markets
- Hands-on experience working with paid social, paid media, paid search, and retargeting campaigns
- Superior project management skills
- Proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to collaborate with content, creative, and campaign teams to execute on plans
- Strong interpersonal skills and empathy
- Strong communication skills
- Experience marketing to software engineering decision-makers
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. Over 40 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 100 million repositories. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
- Customer Obsessed
- Trust by Default
- Ship to Learn
- Own the Outcome
- Growth Mindset
- Global Product, Global Team
- Anything is Possible
- Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe.
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/github/jobs/1802461