Senior Digital Marketing Manager Remote /
Airbase is the first all-in-one spend management platform that provides companies unparalleled control and visibility into every dollar spent. Finance teams deserve a solution that eliminates the tedious work involved in managing spend and allows them to focus on being strategic partners to the rest of the business. We do that by replacing the multiple systems typically used to manage spend with a single platform that handles every workflow, including expense approvals and payments (physical cards, virtual cards, ACH, check), while also automating away the bulk of spend-related accounting. Innovative companies like Gusto, Segment, Doximity, Getaround, Netlify, and more, trust Airbase.
We are a remote-first company and have team members across the globe.
About The Job:
The digital marketing manager is expected to increase growth in digital channels through data, segmentation, platform expansion, and creative testing. We are looking for the right candidate with the desire to own major acquisition channels and take bold strokes to expand and optimize it. If you are naturally curious about what factors drive B2B buyer behavior, and use that curiosity to develop new tests and insights that delight users and promote growth, you may be a great fit. As Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will report to the Head of Growth Marketing and work closely with the VP of Marketing, CEO, Director of Brand, and the events and product marketing team.
- Own acquisition and remarketing through digital channels, including search, paid social, referral and display.
- Manage creative marketing material development for all digital campaigns (web content, landing pages, ads, copy).
- Collaborate with the marketing team to align strategy and tactics across digital channels.
- Measure, track, and optimize on channel and program performance so that we consistently achieve and exceed key brand and growth KPIs.
- Present key learnings weekly, monthly and quarterly to executive leadership.
- Constantly test new strategies to scale campaigns and improve return on marketing investment.
- Present test results to the marketing team on a bi-weekly basis to share key findings that may impact messaging, branding, and product development.
- Manage budgets and platform mix to achieve volume and efficiency goals.
- Promote growth through new targeting and bidding improvements, using data to find new profitable segments, and testing into new platforms, channels, and ad units.
- Monitor and report on website performance, page speeds, schema validation, HTML status codes.
- Work cross functionally to improve site speed and user experience.
- Perform regular keyword research and report on rankings.
- Minimum 5+ years of performance-based digital marketing experience, including 3 years in a B2B SaaS company.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills with the ability to deliver both planned and in-the-moment content.
- Excellent organization and project management skills, ability to manage multiple and changing priorities and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to balance solid strategic thinking and flawless execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong team player who can incorporate input from others and can generate consensus through inclusion.
- You take ownership, an inventive problem solver and have a high level of accountability.
- High degree of reliability and integrity; detail oriented.
- You are curious and keep up to date on new developments & best practices in digital marketing.
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Search Console, Tag Manager, Optimizely, SEMrush, and native analytics in social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn).
- Proven success at developing and executing campaign launches.
We are a remote-first company and we recognize you may be in a different timezone. This role needs to work alongside our sales and marketing teams based in PT and ET time zones where we will have periodic or recurring meetings and where flexibility will be required.