Senior Marketing Manager, Paid Media Anywhere in US /
Articulate is looking for an experienced senior digital marketing manager to join our exceptional team. The senior digital marketing manager is responsible for managing and executing global paid acquisition across digital and out-of-home channels to acquire new leads, move them through the marketing funnel, and drive adoption, retention, and upsell to customers. The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will report to the Senior Director of Demand Generation.
Our ideal candidate will have experience developing, refining, and optimizing acquisition programs to captivate prospects’ attention and drive new leads into a customer funnel. You’ll work in close collaboration with brand, content, and product marketing folks to tell a cohesive story across all our channels and efficiently use our advertising budget.
What you'll do:
- Plan, execute, and analyze digital marketing campaigns, including search engine, social media, podcast, and display advertising
- Plan, execute, and analyze out-of-home advertising campaigns including public transportation and billboard advertising
- Define key metrics that will help us understand how our paid acquisition is performing across channels
- Derive and report on insights from deep analysis of data to optimize campaigns
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Develop and maintain reporting that enable colleagues and stakeholders to understand the effectiveness of our digital marketing programs
- Collaborate with internal teams to design and develop assets and landing pages
- Manage our relationships with vendors
- Track advertising budgets and manage continual refinement of spending
- Continually assess our internal processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Manage the team that executes campaign plans; coach and develop individual contributors to help them grow
- Share learnings, best practices, and insights with colleagues and team to create a culture of continual learning and collaboration
- Proactively communicate with peers and managers on plans, progress, and problems
What you should have:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in digital marketing and paid acquisition, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Expertise with core digital marketing tools and platforms, such as Google Adwords, Adroll (or similar), SEMrush (or similar), etc.
- Experience managing individual contributors Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to derive insights from marketing data Ability and desire to learn quickly and troubleshoot problems
- Attention to detail and flawless execution
- Thoughtful, trustworthy doer
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience
You have read our human-centered organization framework and are in sync with it 100%.
Articulate is a highly successful, fully remote software company that’s changing the way the world learns. Our award-winning e-learning tools are used by 111,965+ organizations across the globe to create engaging online and mobile courses. Our customers include 100 of the Fortune 100 and 19 of the top 20 U.S. universities. And our online community of 1,035,000+ members is the largest, fastest-growing community in the industry.
We empower employees to thrive by fostering a culture of autonomy, productivity, and respect. We’re all free to exercise our crafts the best way we know how to reach our goals as individuals and teams. Each and every one of us is focused on producing results that directly impact the company’s success. And we all strive to do what’s right by people, both internally and externally, instead of taking the shortest route to the highest profits.
We honor people’s humanity in all of our disparate experiences and social locations, accepting each person as an individual with a story worth listening to and honoring. We believe that honoring everyone’s humanity means being committed to equity and justice. We welcome different voices and viewpoints and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.