Senior Digital Advertising Manager, SEM & Paid Social Worldwide
Do you want to help companies like Allbirds, Bombas, Clorox, and UNICEF USA accelerate their growth through strategic, data-driven experimentation?
Then you’ve come to the right place.
We are replacing gut feel with data-backed A/B testing that drives impact throughout the customer journey. In the past decade, we’ve launched more than 18,000 website experiments and personalization campaigns for hundreds of clients — and in the process have crafted a proven methodology to maximize results and customer insights from high-velocity testing.
This is your chance to be part of a full-service consulting team, leading Paid strategy for some of the most exciting companies in the world.
Senior Digital Advertising Manager, SEM & Paid Social
We are seeking a Senior Digital Advertising Manager to support our newly launched digital performance advertising practice that pairs with our industry-leading Conversion Rate Optimization team. This is an opportunity to be part of a growing team working on industry-leading clients. This will be both a strategy and execution role responsible for helping to drive results in client accounts as well as help to manage relationships & overall strategic direction of the engagement. This is a foundational position helping to grow our performance marketing department. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial opportunity where you can help to shape the future of the clients we work with and showcase yourself as a leader, this is it.
- Working with clients and the broader Cro Metrics team to implement digital advertising strategies, with a focus on Paid Social and SEM.
- Coordinate budgets, assets, and client approvals
- Execute and optimize campaigns across multiple platforms
- Manage day-to-day operations of client Paid programs, including keyword research, campaign setup, audience creation, creative asset trafficking, ad copy, and reporting on campaign KPIs
- Report and analyze cross-platform performance and identify optimization opportunities to achieve client goals
Experience and skills
- 3+ years of experience managing Paid digital campaigns in the six-figure monthly ad spend range, including SEM and Paid Social (Google and Facebook ads experience required)
- Experience working in professional services, specifically serving in a client-facing capacity is a big plus
- Ability to juggle multiple initiatives at once
- Lifelong learner, growth mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Passion for using data to increase conversions
- Experience reporting and analyzing digital business data to inform decisions and plan strategically
- Time spent working cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment, preferably in a remote capacity
- Genuinely enjoy working with clients, their distributed stakeholder groups, and celebrating their growth
- Strong base compensation plan
- 100% remote, continue to work from where you are based (we’ve always been a fully distributed team and will continue to be one once COVID is behind us)
- Health insurance reimbursement allowance
- Retirement plan with 4% company match (subject to a 3 month waiting period)
- Bi-annual variable bonus plan (on top of competitive salary)
- Professional gear (e.g. MacBook, monitor, and noise-canceling headset)
- Annual All Hands trips
- Paid Parental Leave
- Liberal vacation policy
- Access to group performance coaching sessions
Compensation: $80-$120k plus benefits. (Most offers fall within the middle of the range.)
At Cro Metrics, our goal is to create a remote environment which celebrates the differences that make us, us. We strive to create an inclusive and equitable space, but we realize we don’t always get it right. We’re continually working together to create mutual respect and opportunities to learn from one another and we encourage people of color, women, individuals with disabilities and LGBTQIA+ individuals to apply.
We’re looking for team members located in the U.S. regardless of race, ethnicity, age, national origin, marital status, parental status, veteran status, citizenship status, gender, gender-identity/expression, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information and any other protected or unprotected class we may have missed. (BONUS: Did we miss anyone? Let us know and we’ll add it here.)