Senior DevOps Engineer - Multiple Countries Worldwide
Company: Modus Create
Modus Create is hiring a Senior DevOps Engineer . If you walk the line between software development and IT operations, we want to speak to you!
Note: This is remote contract (full time , 40hrs/week) opportunity.
- DevOps Engineer who is experienced and proficient with Kubernetes and the technologies and tools that supports it.
- able to setup a K8s cluster with all the required tools for monitoring, security and alerting
- Make a variety of different build/deploy processes consistent
- Coordinate with development and operations teams to support development, testing, and deployments
- Integrate monitoring and alerts
- Daily collaboration with a remote agile team
- Adopt new cloud technologies and best practices
- Support database platforms and assist developers with optimization
- 4+years of DevOps Experience
- 4+ years with Linux
- 4+ years of Python scripting/development experience
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible
- Strong hands-on experience with on premises Kubernetes
- Experienced in setting up a full production ready k8s cluster with monitoring, alerting and security stacks.
- Helm Charts
- Understanding of deployment of code to Production
- Knowledge of networking, routing, DNS fundamentals
- Experience in the architecture of continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience working with Git
- Proficient with Jenkins and Jenkins pipelines
- Knowledge in Puppet
- AWS Experience
- Knowledge in Terraform
- Experienced in Vagrant
- Knowledge of F5/Big IP
About Modus Create
Modus Create is a digital product agency that accelerates digital transformation. We use high performing small teams, emerging technology, and “new school” product development tools and methods to accelerate business outcomes. We support our clients across four core delivery areas: business and product strategy consulting, customer experience, cloud services, and Agile software delivery.
Driven by a team of world-class talent, we have been recognized by the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies 5 years in a row, the Washington Business Journal list of Fastest Growing Companies in the Washington DC area two years in a row, and a top company for remote work by FlexJobs. We’re also an official partner to Atlassian, AWS, Cloudflare, GitHub, InVision, Ionic Framework, and Vue.js!
Based on the model of an open source team, Modites work remotely, and are located across the globe. That’s allowed us to hire the best in the world, no matter where they live. Our highly collaborative, autonomous, and effective working environment is fueled by a team unified by a love of continuous learning. Our years of thought leadership; including books, whitepapers, blog posts, conference and MeetUp talks, demonstrate our commitment to sharing what we’ve learned.
We encourage every Modus employee to do the same. Our company is a platform for the growth of our employees. Through working with our distributed team of experts on challenging projects, every person that joins the Modus team can expect to continue growing and learning every day. This is your chance to be part of building something great.
Why Modus Create
- Competitive compensation
- 100% Remote, telecommute
- The chance to work side-by-side with thought leaders in emerging tech
Do you have what it takes? Apply today!