Senior DevOps Architect Remote - US / Canada
GitHub is seeking a DevOps Architect to join its FastTrack program. This role focuses on driving DevOps modernization, GitHub adoption and best practices for enterprise customers. FastTrack architects lead customer teams on fixed-duration engagements to accelerate customer success and GitHub adoption. Whether new to GitHub or seasoned users, customers leverage our expertise to take their DevOps practices to the next level.
- Deliver DevOps journey and envisioning sessions.
- Review customer current state for DevOps practices and tools.
- Work with the customer to build a backlog of proposed FastTrack work.
- Guide customers through hands-on implementation tasks such as: configure GitHub Enterprise organizations and repositories, configure branch protections, define code owners, create or migrate CI/CD workflows withGitHub Actions, enable GitHub security features, and integrate with third-party DevOps tools (e.g., Azure DevOps, Jira, Jenkins, etc.).
- Guide technical users through best practices (e.g., branching models, inner source, governance, security, etc.).
- Create and present customer-focused DevOps roadmaps.
- Author and peer review per-engagement trip reports. Work with GitHub partners to deliver FastTracks.
- 5+ years hands-on technical experience with DevOps tools and practices.
- 3+ years of customer facing experience (consulting services, technical sales, etc.).
- Broad understanding of DevOps practices and tools (e.g., work management, coding practices, infrastructure as code, CI/CD, monitoring, etc.).
- Deep technical understanding of GitHub first-party products and services.
- Ability to effectively communicate with diverse customer audiences (e.g., senior leadership, management, technical/engineering contributors).
- Ability to work remotely.
- Willingness to travel up to 70%.
- Fluent in Spanish
- Flexible schedule for remote engagements
Who We Are:
GitHub is the developer company. We make it easier for developers to be developers: to work together, to solve challenging problems, and to create the world’s most important technologies. We foster a collaborative community that can come together—as individuals and in teams—to create the future of software and make a difference in the world.
Customer Obsessed - Trust by Default - Ship to Learn - Own the Outcome - Growth Mindset - Global Product, Global Team - Anything is Possible - Practice Kindness
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where many Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The rest of our Hubbers work remotely around the globe. Check out an updated list of where we can hire here: https://github.com/about/careers/remote
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/github/jobs/3347465