Senior Customer Success Program Manager - Segment United States
See yourself at Twilio
Join the team as our next Senior Customer Success Program Manager - Segment
Who we are & why we’re hiring
Twilio powers real-time business communications and data solutions that help companies and developers worldwide build better applications and customer experiences.
Although we're headquartered in San Francisco, we have presence throughout South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. We're on a journey to becoming a globally anti-racist, anti-oppressive, anti-bias company that actively opposes racism and all forms of oppression and bias. At Twilio, we support diversity, equity & inclusion wherever we do business. We employ thousands of Twilions worldwide, and we're looking for more builders, creators, and visionaries to help fuel our growth momentum.
About the job
This position is needed to work with Segment’s core and fastest-growing customers to help them grow even faster. We measure ourselves by the value we help our customers create, and the champions we develop along the way; these customers become Segment’s strongest advocates. The CS Programs team’s impact doesn’t end there; the programs and processes we develop also create additional reach and scale for the enterprise CSM.
The Customer Success Program Manager (GTM) position is a perfect role for someone who has an exceptional drive to execute and iterate, loves learning from customers, has an analytical mindset, and is a strong writer. This role will own one-to-many customer engagement strategies across all of Segment’s customers. Do you thrive using analytics to prioritize in an ambiguous environment? Do you enjoy taking on the challenge of educating hundreds of customers at scale? Are you passionate about representing the voice of the customer with product? If so, you may be the Customer Success Program Manager we’re looking for!
In this role, you’ll:
- Create customer-facing programs via scalable channels (email, in-app, webinar, etc.) to drive outcomes such as use-case adoption, retention, and expansion
- Build scale by testing programs in the scaled book, and then adapting successful programs ‘up book’ to the managed CSM team
- Identify critical moments in the customer journey and create interventions for both risk mitigation and opportunity creation
- Gain a deep understanding of customer segments & user personas; develop data-driven methods for targeting and personalization
- Build strong working relationships with our cross-functional stakeholders (Customer Marketing, Sales, Customer Success) to deliver a best-in-class, cohesive customer communications experience.
- Measure, track, and analyze results. Report progress and optimize programs continuously through innovative practices (A/B testing)
- Own the development and execution of programs end to end (research, segmentation, writing, measurement, and iteration)
Not all applicants will have skills that match a job description exactly. Twilio values diverse experiences in other industries, and we encourage everyone who meets the required qualifications to apply. While having “desired” qualifications make for a strong candidate, we encourage applicants with alternative experiences to also apply. If your career is just starting or hasn't followed a traditional path, don't let that stop you from considering Twilio. We are always looking for people who will bring something new to the table!
- You have experience (5+ years) working on scaled customer success programs in a B2B capacity across a variety of channels (e.g. email, in-app, webinars etc.). Customer marketing, campaign management, or product marketing experience could also work
- You have a bias towards action, and quickly move from ideation to validation to execution
- You have a learning mindset, and a track record of receiving constructive feedback and turning it into meaningful change. You also prioritize delivering constructive feedback up, down, and cross-functionally
- You have a reputation with cross-functional teams as being innovative, accountable, and reliable
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You’re excited to scale a new team and drive a huge impact
- Have some combination of growth marketing, customer success, product, and analytics experience
- Have used Customer.io, Chameleon, Segment, Salesforce, Looker
- Are able to write Liquid and SQL
- Are familiar with the Martech landscape
This role will be remote, and based in the USA
What We Offer
There are many benefits to working at Twilio, including, in addition to competitive pay, things like generous time-off, ample parental and wellness leave, healthcare, a retirement savings program, and much more. Offerings vary by location.
Twilio thinks big. Do you?
We like to solve problems, take initiative, pitch in when needed, and are always up for trying new things. That's why we seek out colleagues who embody our values — something we call Twilio Magic. Additionally, we empower employees to build positive change in their communities by supporting their volunteering and donation efforts.
So, if you're ready to unleash your full potential, do your best work, and be the best version of yourself, apply now!
If this role isn't what you're looking for, please consider other open positions.
(Location dependent information)
- The estimated pay range for this role, based in Colorado, is $109,280-$136,600
- Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
- Non-Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state. This role is also eligible to participate in Twilio’s equity plan and for the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Twilio is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Additionally, Twilio participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law.
Twilio is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/4306519