Senior Customer Success Operations Specialist Anywhere in US /
Articulate is looking for a Senior Customer Success Operations Specialist to support the CS leadership team with data/reporting, cross functional team collaboration, and tactical support for the Customer Success Team.
What you'll do:
- Perform data analysis with a critical thinking mindset, identifying areas for improvement and offering solutions
- Define, compile and distribute reporting and metrics that provide insight into the customer experience and how we can proactively impact it within Customer Success
- Be an operational expert for all Customer Success systems and processes across Rise and Articulate 360
- Focus on renewal retention, forecasting, and churn mitigation
- Work closely with Finance on planning and budget
- Partner on implementation and maintenance of CS tools, E.g. Gainsight, and support the CS team on how to use it
- Capture business rules, process, and procedures so they are easy to navigate and understand for the Customer Success team and other areas of the company where appropriate
- Work closely with the Customer Success team and cross-functional partners (Sales, Ops, Marketing etc) to proactively identify challenges that require operational solutions
- Updating information within SFDC on a request basis IE Account owners, opportunity owners etc
What you should have:
- 2+ years business experience in Customer Success, with a preference of 1 to 3 years of experience at a SaaS company
- Understanding of Customer Success organizations and processes
- Critically thinking, detail oriented, self-motivated, with a desire to learn
- Enjoys working with numbers, and taking an analytical approach to solving problems
- Proactive mindset, willing to see something that needs to be done and provide suggested solutions to get it done
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Strong verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- A commitment to using good judgment, good work ethic and experience working as part of a team
- Proficient with Salesforce, Gainsight, Excel, and Data Analytic tools(Looker, Pendo, WalkMe).
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 106,000 customers in 161 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.