Senior Compensation Partner Anywhere in US /
We are growing and looking to add a Senior Compensation Partner to our people team. Reporting to the Sr. Director, People Operations, the Senior Compensation Partner will be focused on helping to build programs, process, infrastructure, and analytics to ensure our global rewards and recognition practices are attractive and competitive.
You will assist and support global compensation processes including benchmarking, pay equity analysis, as well as incentive planning and administration. You will also proactively find ways to improve the efficiency of our compensation processes and support us in designing and implementing a human centered organization (HCO) compensation program.
What you'll do:
- Promote an understanding of our HCO compensation philosophies, practices and administration across all levels of the organization, including the executive team
- Plan and communicate compensation structures and programs to recruiters, people business partners, and business leaders to help answer questions and help evaluate job levels and other general comp inquiries
- Design and build compensation metrics, reports, and tools to inform compensation program decisions and forecast and analyze compensation outcomes
- Provide consultation to people business partners and recruiting partners on compensation related issues
- Lead compensation benchmarking and market research process; evaluate and perform analysis on pay market positioning, pay equity,salary structures, and pay mixes to ensure market competitiveness to support overall HCO compensation strategy.
- Develop compensation materials and trainings to illustrate and communicate compensation related information
- Act as a resource for compensation work streams and/or programs and requests.
- Contributes to streamlining processes and works with the people team to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
What you should have:
- 6+ years of compensation partner and/or compensation program experience in a high growth, fast paced technology company
- Experience in one or more of the following compensation disciplines: salary and incentive plan design and administration, sales compensation, international compensation,executive pay.
- Experience building compensation systems, managing projects, and scaling processes with company growth
- Strong analytical and Excel/Google Sheets skills are required to analyze data and create meaningful, understandable models and reports; ability to see beyond the numbers to drive sound decision-making
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion with sensitive information.
- Leader and proponent of pay equity within the organization.
- Ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Growth mindset, sense of curiosity, and dedication to the team’s success.
- Agile and comfortable with ambiguity
- Team player - this is a highly collaborative and supportive team environment
- Self-starter - you will take initiative, be proactive, set and drive toward goals
- Track record for executing independent projects, leading complex, multi-functional projects, and forming effective cross-functional partnerships
- Experience with Radford
Articulate Global, LLC, is the leading SaaS provider of creator platforms for online workplace training. Founded by Adam Schwartz in 2002 and led by CEO Lucy Suros, Articulate provides creator tools and services that make it simple for enterprises and SMBs to develop, deliver, and analyze online workplace training that’s engaging and effective.
Increasingly, organizations must reskill employees for ever-changing remote and hybrid work environments, create learning cultures that attract and retain employees in a tight labor market, and use training to build more equitable, empowering, and engaging workplaces. Articulate helps organizations address these critical business needs with its creator platform for workplace training. Articulate 360—a suite of creator tools for online courses—was named the 7th most-loved product in the world by TrustRadius. And Rise—an all-in-one online training system that makes online training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage—is the first creator platform for SMBs and departments within the enterprise. Articulate has more than 106,000 customers in 161 countries and counts all 100 of the Fortune 100 companies as customers.
Named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces 2020 and a leader in building a human-centered organization, Articulate is guided by a commitment to provide the best value to customers, do right by employees, and create an equitable, empowering workplace for all. As a human-centered organization, we honor people’s humanity knowing that each person’s unique history, vulnerabilities, and social location inform how we show up with one another. We embrace our connectedness, aware that what we do and say impacts others. We give each other grace because we are all works in progress, learning and evolving every day. And we take responsibility for ourselves and are serious about our accountability to each other. In all we do, we strive to create an equitable, sustainable, and empowering workplace while we drive results for the business and make a positive impact in the world. Read more about our values here.
Articulate welcomes different voices and viewpoints and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, native language, pregnancy status, physical size, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, age, sexual orientation, and military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an equal opportunity employer and invite applicants to voluntarily disclose their race and gender on our application form to help us create a diverse company. This voluntarily disclosed information will not be shared with any hiring manager and will be kept in confidence by the Articulate human resources department and executives who are not hiring for this position.