Senior Compensation Analyst United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and is seeking a Senior Compensation Analyst to be a data driven subject matter expert of all things related to compensation. This role will join our Total Rewards team and be responsible for contributing to the successful administration of our compensation policies and programs. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Compensation Programs, this position will be critical to ensure that Twilio remains competitive in the highly competitive tech environment.
Twilio is looking for an analyst who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated ability to quickly analyze large amounts of data, synthesizing findings in easy to understand concepts and presentations.
- 3+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of Radford or other published surveys
- Must be attentive to details and able to juggle many tasks at once
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of equity for a public company
- Workday experience is preferred
- Excel master
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
As a Senior Compensation Analyst, you will you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Analyze market data and create compensation ranges and refresh as needed; includes monthly equity exhibit and Job evaluation and FLSA analysis
- DRAW THE OWL: Identify market trends with comparisons against various internal analytic
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Provide consultative recommendations on promotions and offers
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Interact across functional teams for Compensation planning and administration through Workday
- NO SHENANIGANS: Ensure the consistent exercise of appropriate judgment and discretion in evaluating requests
The Total Rewards team is central to Twilio's relevancy as employer of choice. In leading all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and analyzing our compensation programs, we want to ensure that we attract, reward, and retain the best and brightest Twilions and future Twilions.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be remote only in the Central or Eastern US time zones. We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado. Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado as well.
Tier 4 base salary range: $82,496 - $113,432
Rest of Colorado:
Tier 5 base salary range: $72,184 - 99,253
*Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2963274