Senior Communications Manager Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more 4 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes more than 80 percent of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
About the Team
The Communications team is responsible for identifying and sharing stories that champion product design through channels like press, analysts and customer marketing.
We are looking for someone to join the fast-growing communications team at InVision. The Senior Communications Manager role is a great opportunity for someone with several years of experience to come in and take on a leadership role within the comms team, helping to manage and direct our PR program. InVision’s marketing team is extremely fast-paced and juggles multiple priorities at once, so the ideal candidate will have in-house or agency experience working with start-ups and will thrive in an environment where no two days are the same. This role will report to the Director of Communications.
What You'll Do
- Work with the Director of Communications to create the strategy for InVision’s PR program
- Serve as the primary point of contact for InVision’s PR agencies in the US, EMEA and APAC
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to support InVision’s news pipeline
- Brainstorm new PR storylines to help advance the frequency and breadth of InVision’s presence in the media
- Work with InVision’s customer marketing manager to identify compelling customer stories, create narratives around them and work with our agency to pitch them to the media
- Supplement our existing media relations efforts through proactive pitching and pitching of InVision’s news announcements
- Draft press releases and other PR-related content
- Monitor InVision’s media coverage, produce regular reports and work with the Director of Communications to set quarterly goals
- Oversee speaking program for internal spokespeople and InVision customers
- Coach executives on InVision messaging, public speaking and interacting with the media
What You'll Bring
- 6-8 years of experience working in-house or at an agency, ideally with a start-up or technology company
- Experience creating, implementing and project managing a comprehensive PR program
- A love of media relations and existing relationships with reporters in the US
- Excellent writing skills and experience creating a variety of different PR content including pitches, speaking abstracts and blog posts
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with partners and customers and managing product launches
- Experience working on a global PR program is a plus
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and a retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/1273101