Senior Communication Designer United States
We're Mokriya. We're a software product consultancy that started out building great mobile apps for some of Silicon Valley's best (and fastest-growing) startups. We learned a lot of interesting things along the way about the right way to ship software, and we're now bringing our incredible software product experience to larger companies like Verizon, Google, Twitter, Sony, L'Oréal and more companies you'd probably recognize. We have great clients. But we need help.
That's where you come in. As we've moved to much larger clients, we'd like to dedicate someone full-time to work with us on establishing the design systems and infrastructure that will help convey the benefits of our approach to people who are thinking about working with us. They should understand that we're the best at what we do, and that we're worth the price.
This job will be critical to establishing that — we need someone who can help tell our company story in a way that puts us in league with some of our biggest competitors. We're ambitious about the future of our company, and we'd love for you to be also.
- Design materials across a wide range of media (from print to digital) that clearly and consistently communicate Mokriya’s business value
- Create compelling pitch decks and sales support materials that capture the story of Mokriya in an exciting and emotional way
- Scale and amplify Mokriya’s online presence in new and creative ways
- Advocate for exceptional design, and contribute to shaping a culture of design at Mokriya
- You have 5+ years experience, and a strong online portfolio
- You are an excellent communicator, and have the ability to clearly explain design concepts and solutions
- You can hit the ground running and work in a fast-paced environment
- You have expertise in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, Keynote (After Effects and Principle are a plus)
- You have the discipline to work remotely and drive initiatives forward without being in a physical office.
Vacancy page : https://mokriya.workable.com/j/FEB2686971