Senior Commissions Analyst San Francisco, CA or Remote (U.S.)
Doximity is looking for a highly skilled senior analyst to be responsible for the management of sales compensation commissions calculation to join its team. This role requires direct communication with leadership and sales representatives to address questions and escalate issues as needed. This role will report to the Director of FP&A and will be highly visible across the entire organization.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Monthly calculation and accurate payment for all sales commissions and other sales incentive plans
- Administer draw, MBO and other incentive payouts
- Build and maintain actionable and insightful analytics around sales compensation
- Review commission system reports for accuracy and completeness
- Participate in rolling out new plans, including plan and systems design, training, and updating policies and processes
- Generate internal documentation on compensation plans, reporting guidelines and compensation related FAQs and manage employee inquiries
- Track and report on sales performance to senior management
- Perform an accurate and detailed audit of commission statements in accordance with individual compensation plan requirements
- Provide support for cross-functional compensation related inquiries and requests (e.g. sales, payroll, accounting).
- Lead various process improvement initiatives to eliminate redundancies, improve execution efficiency
- Assist on special projects as needed
What we’re looking for:
- B. S. degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 3+ years of strong analytical experience in financial planning, business analysis, order services, contracts, or sales operations preferred
- Excellent excel skills and attention to detail
- Salesforce experience is preferred
- Experience with Xactly is preferred
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Stock incentives
- Generous time-off policy
- Full medical, vision, dental benefits
- 401K, with match
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life & disability coverage
- Public transit/parking subsidy
- Generous equipment budget (to support COVID work from home setup)
- Fun activities with Finance and cross-functional teams (virtual during COVID)
We’re thrilled to be named the Fastest Growing Company in the Bay Area, and one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies. Joining Doximity means being part of an incredibly talented and humble team. We work on amazing products that over 80% of US doctors (and over one million healthcare professionals) use to make their busy lives a little easier. We’re driven by the goal of improving inefficiencies in our $3.5 trillion U.S. healthcare system and love creating technology that has a real, meaningful impact on people’s lives. To learn more about our team, culture, and users, check out our careers page, company blog, and engineering blog. We’re growing fast, and there’s plenty of opportunity for you to make an impact—join us!
Doximity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
Vacancy page : https://workat.doximity.com/positions/?gh_jid=3232426