Senior Channel Services Manager Remote, Americas
The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 2,000+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
Senior Channel Services Manager
The Senior Channel Services Manager is a grade 7.
- Identify, define and assist in building services offerings and/or practices at the partner that support all levels of the Gitlab Customer Success cycle.
- Provide a channel of communication between the partner and Gitlab to ensure consulting, training, professional and managed services are available across all geographies.
- Work with partners to understand services enablement needs, and develop programs and enablement offerings to meet those needs.
- Work cross-functionally to support the Gitlab Enablement, Professional Services & Customer Success teams in building and improving tools and processes that promote mutual success.
- Working with the Channel Sales Managers, drive and facilitate partner certifications through eLearning, instructor-led training, boot camps and ongoing certification maintenance.
- Improve processes for partner services onboarding and engagement with GitLab PS and Sales teams.
- Create and facilitate communications about GitLab news, opportunities, program details and product updates with channel partners in the regular Channel Programs newsletters and webcasts.
- Find and recommend new Services Partners in collaboration with corporate and regional Channel Sales Managers
- Ensure our partners have the skills, training, and expertise to implement, operate and support Gitlab solutions.
- Previous experience working to establish Managed Services operations and financial models including the vendor transaction processes.
- Experience building channel services & practices in SaaS/subscription models.
- Previous experience enabling partners to deliver services that grow revenue, expand customer footprint and drive renewals.
- Demonstrated progressive working experience in partner management, training, product marketing, professional services, or product management in the high-tech industry
- Experience working with technical and non-technical resources in a cross-functional sales project management capacity.
- Experience working with partner accreditation programs, specifically with regards to compliance tracking, enforcement and program design.
- Excellent operational planning, demonstrated in tailoring program iterations to prioritized requirements in the greater strategic plans. * Provide status reporting, including but not limited to progress toward programmatic goals, quarterly goals, and leadership status updates.
- Previous communication experience including executive presentation, sales education presentations, internal and external status updates using various digital media formats.
- Experience with SFDC and Impartner a plus.
- BS/BA required or equivalent experience
- Strong presentation and written communications skills.
- DevOps experience a plus
- Ability to use GitLab
Ability to travel if needed and comply with the company’s travel policy
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/gitlab/jobs/6385635002