Senior Campaign Manager United States
GitHub helps businesses succeed with GitHub so they can build better software, together. We are passionate about helping bring GitHub to developers at companies and organizations all over the world. GitHub is looking for a seasoned Campaign Manager.
This role is responsible for driving the global strategy, metrics and execution of all campaigns for their business initiative. They will work closely with cross functional teams including product marketing, the global leaders, operations and analytics, sales/inside sales, field marketing, as well as the content, digital and creative teams.
The right candidate will have deep knowledge about the buyer’s journey, personas, waterfall conversion metrics and how it relates to pipeline, all aspects of campaign execution, including digital, events, and content, and have experience working with global regions. Additionally, they will be someone that is a results-driven leader and able to drive strategy and execution in a collaborative manor across the organization. This role can be based anywhere in the US.
- Identify and understand market and business opportunities that drive pipeline
- Drive and communicate goals and strategy that meets the goals of the business and regions
- Define personas and key messages in partnership with product and content teams
- Identify and drive key routes to market/assets/deliverables required for the campaign
- Ensure lead passing and follow up is working optimally to reach the goal
- Ensure inside sales and other sales receivers of this campaign understand the messages and are enabled to follow up with the leads
- Work with Field Marketing and Regional Teams on deliverables, plans, and outcomes
- Track all metrics and refine activities to optimize returns
- Manage budgets to deliver against CPL lead goals
- Work cross functionally to deliver against campaign goals
- Participate in regular marketing and sales reviews – present impact of marketing efforts on sales pipeline, identify gaps in strategy, and revise marketing strategies to fill gaps
- Define lessons learned and best practices to share with the team
- 7+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in the SaaS or enterprise software markets
- Proven track record of building and delivering results
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Must be comfortable contributing strategically, as well as lead day-to-day tactical execution
- Ability to collaborate with wide audiences at all levels and work effectively across functions and geographies
- Strong interpersonal skills and empathy
- Strong communication skills, with experience in creating marketing content
- Experience marketing to developers, engineering management, and system administrators a plus
- Comfortable with travel as needed
Who We Are:
GitHub is the best place to share code with friends, co-workers, classmates, and complete strangers. Over 27 million people use GitHub to build amazing things together across 79 million repositories. With the collaborative features of GitHub.com and GitHub Business, it has never been easier for individuals and teams to write faster, better code.
What We Value:
Collaboration: We believe the best work is done together.
Empathy: We believe in putting people first.
Quality: We believe in setting the standard for excellence.
Positive Impact: We believe in making the world a better place through our work.
Shipping: We believe in creating things for the people using them.
Why You Should Join:
At GitHub, we constantly strive to create an environment that allows our employees (Hubbers) to do the best work of their lives. We've designed one of the coolest workspaces in San Francisco (HQ), where over half of our Hubbers work, snack, and create daily. The other half of our Hubbers work remotely in 18 countries across the globe. Here is a complete list of where we can hire!
We are also committed to keeping Hubbers healthy, motivated, focused and creative. We've designed our top-notch benefits program with these goals in mind. In a nutshell, we've built a place where we truly love working, we think you will too.
GitHub is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people of all walks of life. We don't discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. Also, if you have a disability, please let us know if there's any way we can make the interview process better for you; we're happy to accommodate!
Please note that benefits vary by country, if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask your Talent Partner.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/github/jobs/1147391