Senior Benefits Program Manager Remote, Americas
The GitLab DevOps platform empowers 100,000+ organizations to deliver software faster and more efficiently. We are one of the world’s largest all-remote companies with 1,800+ team members and values that guide a culture where people embrace the belief that everyone can contribute.
Senior Benefits Program Manager
The Total Rewards department strategically aligns the three pillars of team member rewards to create optimal organizational performance at GitLab: Compensation, Benefits, and Equity. Total Rewards designs and strategically executes programs in alignment with business goals. Programs fuel motivated and productive team members that are appreciated and rewarded for their contributions, driving GitLab to ever greater success.
Don’t have a ton of knowledge about GitLab yet? Don’t worry. We have an extensive onboarding and training program at GitLab and you will be provided with necessary DevOps and GitLab knowledge to fulfill your role.
What you'll do in this role
- Management of Benefits Plan Design Globally in coordination with a Global Benefits Broker.
- Coordination with People Business Partners and GitLab Management on all related benefit plan inquires.
- Management of Benefits Renewals, Plan Changes, and Open Enrollment.
- Development of Benefits Roadmaps for each entity and PEO to determine future benefits in collaboration with Finance.
- Development and Execution of Benefits Trainings to ensure team members understand benefits available to them.
- Ensure compliance with all international rules and regulations.
- Collaborate with the Total Rewards team on policies, processes, and procedures following the GitLab workflow, with the goal always being to make things easier from the perspective of the team members.
- Build business case for new benefits based on supporting survey data to present to Total Rewards Leadership and key stakeholders.
- Update Total Rewards documentation as appropriate.
- Collect GitLab internal data to track trends in functional areas.
- Collect external market data to support benefits roadmaps.
- Total Rewards Statement Management to be able to report the three pillars of total rewards at the end of each compensation review cycle ensuring the ability to report benefits usage throughout the year.
- Keep it efficient and DRY.
We're looking for
- Demonstrated experience in a Global Benefit role as appropriate for the grade.
- For US Billing, required to be a US resident
- Experience working with an international Benefits Broker.
- Bachelor's degree in Mathematics, Business, or HR preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for, and broad experience with, software tools
- Proven experience quickly learning new software tools
- Willing to work with git and GitLab whenever possible
- Willing to make Total Rewards as open and transparent as possible
- You share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strong attention to detail is essential.
- Ability to use GitLab
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
For Colorado residents: The base salary range for this role’s listed level is currently $84,000 - $126,000 for Colorado residents only. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data. See more information on our benefits and equity. Sales roles are also eligible for incentive pay targeted at up to 100% of the offered base salary. Disclosure as required by the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, C.R.S. § 8-5-101 et seq.
Country Hiring Guidelines: GitLab hires new team members in countries around the world. All of our roles are remote, however some roles may carry specific location-based eligibility requirements. Our Talent Acquisition team can help answer any questions about location after starting the recruiting process.
GitLab is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. GitLab’s policies and practices relating to recruitment, employment, career development and advancement, promotion, and retirement are based solely on merit, regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression), national origin, age, citizenship, marital status, mental or physical disability, genetic information (including family medical history), discharge status from the military, protected veteran status (which includes disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, active duty wartime or campaign badge veterans, and Armed Forces service medal veterans), or any other basis protected by law. GitLab will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. See also GitLab’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know during the recruiting process.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/gitlab/jobs/6322712002