Senior Benefits Analyst, Leaves & Accommodations United States
Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why and Where
Our Global Benefits Team builds and drives core benefit programs and leaves and accommodations to support employees around the world. We work closely with individual business units as well as corporate stakeholders to ensure we're implementing meaningful programs and finding the right solutions as the company grows. We are looking for a Senior Benefits Analyst, Leaves & Accommodations who can help us scale and grow our health and wellness programs.
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Senior Benefits Analyst, Leaves & Accommodation who lives the Twilio Magic and can help our team streamline benefit operations. You will also:
- 5+ years experience along with global benefits, preferably mid-large size growing tech companies.
- Strong experience with Workday.
- Optimize leave of absence, accommodations, disability and wage replacement processes and identify opportunities and gaps in process as well as provide recommendations on process improvement.
- Partner with internal People Compliance and Employment Counsel to ensure alignment and compliance with local labor laws
- Be the SME and provide support and guidance to internal stakeholders including advising on complex leave situations.
- Ability to partner with team members and stakeholders globally distributed across our regional offices.
- Be someone who is results oriented; have a high degree of flexibility and be able to work well within ambiguous environments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As a Senior Benefits Analyst, Leaves & Accommodations, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- Be an Owner: Work with key stakeholders to ensure end to end integrity with eligibility files, vendor payments, and financial reconciliation (HRIS, AP, FP&A/Controllership).
- Don’t Settle: Proactively identify and remediate pain points in the benefits employee experience, working with primary operational partners HRIS, People Ops, and Payroll to optimize and scale.
- Empower Others: Oversee the administration of our perk reimbursement programs, partner with other key stakeholders (Real Estate, Employee Experience, Accounts Payable) to periodically review efficacy.
- Write It Down: Create and maintain employee-facing benefit guides, wiki pages, and presentations.
- Wear the Customer’s Shoes: Triage escalated employee leave of absence cases and accommodation requests, ensuring efficient resolution.
The Total Rewards team is central to Twilio’s relevancy as an employer of choice. In leading all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and analyzing our benefit programs, we want to ensure that we attract, reward, and retain the best and brightest Twilions.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents Twilio's reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado.
Tier 4 base salary range: $79,944.00 to $103,048.00
Rest of Colorado:
Tier 5 base salary range: $65,576.00 to $90,167.00
Non Sales: Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3479097