Senior Benefits Analyst (EMEA and APJ) Remote - Global
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is growing rapidly and is seeking a Senior Benefits Analyst to join the benefits team. This role will be responsible for contributing to the successful administration of our benefits policies and programs. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Total Rewards (EMEA and APJ), we are looking for a Senior Benefits Analyst that can help us grow and scale our benefits and leaves programs.
We are seeking a Senior Benefits Analyst to manage our international benefits and leaves administration and assist in redesigning our benefit and leaves processes. We are seeking a Analyst with:
- 3+ years of benefits experience across multiple locations, ideally in a rapid growth technology company
- Knowledge of end-to-end benefit processes for designing, implementing, communicating benefits and processing deductions and reconciling invoices
- Experience of leaves, from the employee, manager, payroll, perspectives: Research leaves, develop policies and FAQs, etc.
- Able to consider processes from an Employee, HR, Total Rewards, HRIS, Payroll and Procurement perspective
- Experience in responding to Tier 1 requests for benefit information received from stakeholders
- Ability to juggle multiple diverse tasks on a daily basis / monthly basis yet move them all forward
- Ability to step back from the volume of work and identify ways to streamline or amend processes
- Must be attentive to detail and willing to persevere to progress benefits from ideation to implementation
- Must be a self-starter with plenty of initiative, yet understand the need to work within wider Total Reward and Global benefit frameworks
- Familiar with Excel or similar
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Workday experience is preferred
- Prior experience working with brokers / providers in multiple countries is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience
As a Senior Benefits Analyst, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Assist employees and managers with benefits questions. Keep an employee mindset in all of our processes and communications.
WRITE IT DOWN: You will be our go-to resource for employee benefit communications. You will partner with the global benefits team to ensure accurate and up to date information on all benefits offerings.
BE AN OWNER: Work with key stakeholders to ensure end to end integrity with eligibility files, vendor payments, and financial reconciliation.
DON’T SETTLE: Partner with the global benefits team, our stakeholders, and subject matter experts to hunt down issues and drive them to completion.
RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: In this role you will need to be able to prioritize your work and reassess as new priorities emerge. You will need to be comfortable setting clear expectations with your stakeholders.
DON’T SETTLE: proactively identify and remediate pain points in benefit administration, working with operational partners, HRIS, People Ops, and Payroll to optimize our benefit operations.
The benefits team within Total Rewards is central to Twilio’s relevancy as an employer of choice. In leading all aspects of identifying, evaluating, and analyzing our benefit programs, we want to ensure that we attract, reward, and retain the best and brightest Twilions.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our Dublin office or remotely in EMEA. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3096032