Senior Analyst, Revenue Analytics, Sales Strategy & Analytics United States
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
Twilio is seeking a talented, creative, and high-integrity Senior Analyst to join our Revenue Analytics sub-team on Sales Strategy & Analytics (SSA). SSA provides strategic and analytical support to Twilio’s Chief Revenue Officer, Sales Leaders, and COO.
You have a demonstrated track record of excellence in conducting analysis, cross-functional teamwork, and influencing executives. You will act as a management consultant helping Twilio to clarify fast-moving strategic priorities and tackle operational challenges. We're looking for someone who:
- Thrives at complex and structured strategic thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, and written and verbal communication.
- Can rapidly and intimately develop command of customer motivations and business trends that drive revenue.
- Can ruthlessly prioritize fast-moving strategic priorities, tackle operational challenges, and manage through hyper-growth.
- Will become a trusted business partner to Sales and Go-To-Market leadership, and play a critical role scaling the company’s rapidly growing go-to-market organization.
- Is deeply experienced (if not fluent) with the tools of our trade: Excel, SQL, Tableau, Salesforce.
- Has 2+ years relevant experience in FP&A, biz ops, revenue strategy, strategy consulting, business analysis, and/or the software industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent years' of experience.
Above all, you live Twilio’s Values.
At Twilio, our Sales Account Executives manage our steady-state customer relationships and have quota responsibility for revenue growth. This role will: 1) develop an intimate understanding of real-time revenue trends (including forecasted revenue realization) and the business drivers behind them; 2) act as a business partner to Twilio’s global sales leaders, managers, and account executives to drive awareness, understanding, and action plans to grow revenue; 3) recommend and advocate for changes in business strategy based on the insights you generate; 4) set revenue quotas for Sales; 5) develop new revenue dashboards in Tableau and Salesforce.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Develop an intimate understanding of revenue strategy, organizational structure, our leaders and managers, and their objectives and concerns. Work relentlessly to make them more successful.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Act as an enabling business partner to your teammates and Twilio’s global sales leaders and managers to grow revenue.
- BE BOLD: Recommend and advocate for changes in business strategy based on the insights you and your team generate. Analytical rigor and strategic thinking are a must, but you’ll also need to get your hands dirty to drive real, sustainable impact.
- DRAW THE OWL: Set revenue quotas and objectives for the company, even where no historical performance track record exists.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Project-manage critical change management efforts. You will collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations. You’ll need to communicate your recommendations to senior executives, roll up your sleeves to help drive implementation, and manage the ongoing impact of your recommendations.
The Sales Strategy & Analytics team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior Go-To-Market leadership to illuminate the business and guide company strategy.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/2296181