Senior Analyst, Deal Desk Worldwide
InVision is the digital product design platform used to make the world’s best customer experiences. We provide design tools and educational resources for teams to navigate every stage of the product design process, from ideation to development. Today, more than 5 million people use InVision to create a repeatable and streamlined design workflow; rapidly design and prototype products before writing code, and collaborate across their entire organization. That includes 100% of the Fortune 100, and organizations like Airbnb, Amazon, HBO, Netflix, Slack, Starbucks and Uber, who are now able to design better products, faster.
Our team is in search of a Senior Analyst, Deal Desk to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
What you’ll do:
- Act as the subject matter expert on adherence to approval policy, deal-design of special pricing requirements, troubleshooting pricing related deal issues, and sales escalations
- Assist with large, complex, non-standard transactions by providing business insights through the collection, organization, and analysis of historical customer interactions
- Facilitate revenue recognition concerns of non-standard deal structures by coordinating proposals cross-functionally among Legal, Finance, and Product teams
- Deliver input to ongoing education and training to ensure Sales' understanding of and compliance with non-standard deal processes.
What you’ll bring:
- 3 years experience in a Deal Desk function with a global sales team
- Degree level education (Software Engineering, Finance or Formal Sciences preferred)
- Prior experience with complex cross-functional pricing and proposal execution across Sales, Legal, and Finance
- Experience in data reporting, analysis, modeling, and financial analysis
- Previous experience in a Sales-facing role (Pricing, Sales Operations, Business Management, or Business Analyst role) is ideal
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/invision/jobs/2088929