Senior AI Engineer Telecommute · Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands
Company: Metrica Sports
Every single weekend, there are billions of fans cheering for their teams, and millions of players giving their best on the field. Sports connect people in a way that only a shared passion can achieve; it unites families; it creates friendships; it brings joy into the world. At Metrica Sports, we live to contribute to that passion. We develop innovative solutions that empower the constant evolution of your favourite sports!
If you share our mission and passion we want to hear from you! As part of Metrica Sports you will:
- Be part of a small highly skilled team focused on developing high quality software for sports data analysis and video editing.
- Work as an artificial intelligence engineer finding innovative applications in sports for state of tech art AI techniques.
- Work as an artificial intelligence engineer in developing and researching new models and techniques that can be incorporated and/or potentiate our product offering.
- We are an all remote company! So you'll be able to work remote. We aim at getting the best people working on a project they love no matter where they live!
Who we are looking for:
- You are crazy about sports.
- You have a startup spirit and are eager to leave a mark in the sports you love.
- You are intrinsically curious, like to research new technologies and constantly want to learn and improve.
- You are highly collaborative, love to share your knowledge and want to work in small and dynamic team.
- Your curiosity is not limited to your area of expertise.
- You love to take on difficult challenges.
- You are self-driven and value autonomy.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
You are a good fit if:
- You have a graduate degree (PhD preferred) or comparable experience with research experience in computer vision and machine learning
- You enjoy researching, designing, prototyping, implementing and evaluating computer vision algorithms in Python and modern C++.
- You have a strong software engineering background, software architecture and data structure.
- You have minimum of five years of programming experience in C++.
- You have a general knowledge of most common computer vision and machine learning algorithms, but also care about other AI research areas.
- Practical experience with deep learning frameworks
- In order to apply, please use the "Apply for this job" button below. We won't consider email applications.
- We do not accept solicitations by recruiters, recruiting agencies, headhunters and/or outsourcing organisations
- Be a part of the sports you love.
- Work in a company which product is used by professional clubs around the world.
- You will be working in a young but fast growing startup. Possibilities to make an impact are everywhere.
- Annual salary between 35k - 70k plus equity. To be discuss depending on experience and location. Exceptions can be made for outstanding candidates.
Vacancy page : https://metrica-sports.workable.com/j/46EF567CCB