Senior Account Manager United Kingdom
With more than 3,000 customers worldwide, Percona is the only company that delivers enterprise-class solutions for both MySQL® and MongoDB® across traditional and cloud-based platforms. Percona provides Software, Support, Consulting, and Managed Services to large, well-known global brands such as Cisco Systems, Time Warner Cable, Alcatel-Lucent, Rent the Runway and the BBC, as well as smaller enterprises looking to maximize application performance while streamlining database efficiencies. Well established as thought leaders, Percona experts author content for the Percona Database Performance Blog and the Percona Live Open Source Database Conferences draw attendees and expert technical speakers from around the world.
Discover what it means to work with the smartest people in the industry, solving the most challenging problems our customers can throw at you. We offer flexible hours, competitive salaries, ability to work remote and a great experience of working on a multinational team of experts.
The Senior Account Manager’s primary goal is to execute on quota by prospecting new business and growing current customer base into larger accounts. He or she will be expected to travel at least once/month to customer meetings, industry meet-ups and related conferences. Aside from quota achievement, the winning candidate is a fit with Percona’s culture and a great teammate to inside sales, marketing, sales engineering and colleagues from all other Percona departments.
Absolute must haves:
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in technology sales (ideally 10+ years of experience)
- Solution selling experiences and mindset
- Comfortable with travel and customer facing opportunities
- Relationship building skills
- Customer centric focus
- Track record in overachievement
- Experience or interest in agile, quick growth companies
- Leadership and mentoring with peers and team
- Enthusiasm for working in team environment
- Required excellent proficiency in English (both written and verbally)
- Bilingual in additional languages would be nice to have but not mandatory
Location: Western Europe remote work from home with travel.
HQ is in Raleigh, NC. Staff members should be available if there is a need for any onsite trainings and/or events at any time.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA corporation and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.
Note that your legal agreement will be with Percona Staffing LLC, a USA company and a subsidiary of Percona LLC.
Vacancy page : http://jobs.jobvite.com/percona/job/o2Np8fw6