Security Assurance Analyst Intern United States
Twilio is looking for an Information Security Assurance Analyst intern who wants to advocate and support development of Twilio’s foundational value, trust. This includes testing and analyzing information security controls to demonstrate confidence in our controls to senior management, customers, and regulators.
Twilio is looking for interns who live the Twilio Magic and have a demonstrated track record of learning, growth, impact, and success. Ideal candidates:
- Are working towards a BS, MS, or PhD degree in computer science or, preferably, cybersecurity engineering
- Broad knowledge and proficient background in cybersecurity
- 0-3+ years of engineering or information security experience
- Knowledge of cloud and/or telecommunications networking are a plus
- Have a keen interest in objectively demonstrating and proving that written requirements are operationalized
- Have a passion for implementing automation of repeatable tasks and processes to improve process efficiency.
- Have a hungry entrepreneurial and "can do" spirit, as evidenced by successful interest in learning new technologies
As an Information Security Assurance Intern, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE INCLUSIVE: Work in a small, high-impact, diverse team
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Bring in your expertise and experience to empower the your team and make things better in all aspects
- DRAW THE OWL: Collaborate with the team to tackle complex problems to meet Twilio, customer, and regulatory security requirements.
- BE AN OWNER: Design and conduct security control assessment, analyze results, communicate with stakeholders, and provide subject matter expertise to stakeholders to remediate issues.
- DON’T SETTLE, RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Constantly look for areas of improvement in security control assessment processes and work to optimize them.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
Our intern will be working remotely due to COVID but we're looking for interns primarily in the Bay Area. We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Vacancy page : https://boards.greenhouse.io/twilio/jobs/3008453